Thread: WIFI is not working in sony vaio vgn-n21e w

WIFI is not working in sony vaio vgn-n21e w

I am using Sony vaio vgn-n21e w laptop to do my all the office work and in my laptop originally windows vista was installed but some days before I have upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7. Now after doing that my laptop has started giving me some issues. Now i am not able to use the WIFI in my Sony vaio vgn-n21e w laptop. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: WIFI is not working in sony vaio vgn-n21e w

According to me somehow you have switched of the WIFI in your Sony vaio vgn-n21e w laptop and that is why you are facing this problem. First you double click on the green WIFI icon on the taskbar and after that you have to check whether WIFI is enabled there or not. I f it is not enable then enable it first and then check whether you are able to use the WIFI or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You can also try this solution to solve this issue. First you have to click on the start menu and after that select the all programs and select the Vaio Control Center then open the Vaio Smart Network in your laptop and after doing that you have to go to the advanced tab and after that check WIFI is enabled there and also click on the right arrow there and after that see 2.4GHz mode is selected or not. now after doing that try to use the WIFI in your laptop.

Well if the above trick does not solve your problem then I think you can solve this issue by reinstalling the Wireless Switch Utility in your laptop and after reinstalling Wireless Switch Utility in your laptop your problem will get solved. If you want to install then you can install it from the drivers CD or you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after installing the Wireless Switch Utility you will not face any issues with your WIFI.

Thank you for giving me the download link. After clicking on your download link I have downloaded Wireless Switch Utility and after that I installed it in my Sony vaio vgn-n21e w laptop. Now after installing the Wireless switch utility in my system when I tried to use the WIFI in my Sony vaio vgn-n21e w laptop at that time I didn’t face any problem. Now WIFI in my Sony vaio vgn-n21e w laptop is working properly.