Thread: Custom Vibration Patterns is one of the new features in iOS 5

Custom Vibration Patterns is one of the new features in iOS 5

Heard about Apple Inc new iOs 5 launch and it have 200 new features that can make life easier for its user . its largely focused on accessibility with mobility, hearing, vision, and cognitive disabilities to make your device more convenient even for the physically challenged user . and one feature that impressed me is custom vibration creator. User can choose the several vibration pattern by tapping on the screen at the desired tempo its then used for alert . I think this is the most useful feature to be include .

Re: Custom Vibration Patterns is one of the new features in iOS 5

This is one the most nice feature include in iOs 5 . My friend is deaf and these feature is very useful to him . He is planning to buy iPhone 4 and I would suggest him to buy with OS iOs 5. That would more convenient to him to use phone. But I hope Apple should put this feature with stander notification mode and not any other mode like deaf mode that need to active for using this feature or else it will be like if you activated deaf mode the sound will be automatically muted if so then I am worried

Indeed this is the nice feature not only for the disable but also for others like when I kept my phone in my pocket and if I set a particular vibration on for say a particular contact and if he calls then I would be knowing whether to pick up my phone or not without taking the phone out on the pocket. Such a great feature it’s also helped to disable by alerting them with different mode of vibration to alert them. I will defiantly try to use this feature.

I have been using I phone and blackberry together but my blackberry already have this feature its very helpful some time when I am in meeting and I get to know if I am getting any alert from Facebook twitter, SMS , email , calendar blackberry messenger or a phone call it's very convenient knowing what your phone is doing without having to pull it out of your pocket hence you can decide what to do in case of any emergency alert . will also check this feature on my iPhone.

All this feature is cool but I am not concern with this right now I am facing some other problem I have been trying to install iOs 5 to my iPod and IPhone . my current models I am using jailbroken ipod 4G iOs which I am changing to iOS 5 on there but when I try to use the Downloaded IPSW its gives error . When I try to extract it its gives me error at the end of extraction saying software server cannot currently be reached. and now i can’t see any other means of installing iOs 5. Does anyone else facing this problem

I am not a big fan of apple product currently I am using Blackberry curve but after reading specification an d new feature of iOS5 I may think on buying an Apple iPhone for my personal use . I am only hanging out for blackberry product because I don’t like touch screen the keyboard make me convenient to type beside blackberry 6 OS has so my great shortcuts and hotkeys that makes my day more productive and so much easier . Apple has finally started to bring up some of these features in its iOS 5.