Thread: Help Removing T1028X HDD

Help Removing T1028X HDD

Hey guys please help me out, I have been having some trouble here with this one, actually I don‘t need a suggestion her e, moreover I need a to restore this again , actually I have a gigabyte T0128x for myself , which is need to be upgraded to an 64 GB SSD , so I have to remove the 2 hard-disk compartments here and then fix the SSD here so I have tried to do this , but I am just not been able to fix this out.

Re: Help Removing T1028X HDD

I guess that you need to open the other side of this as it can help you to gain a better control for this, I have been having the same problem here and I still not been able to fix this problem here, I think that it the HDD need to success to the screws that are there which would in turn help us out to fix this problem I have been having similar problem here. I think that it would the then be possible for us to remove it and then fix this here.

This is depends on what cabinet you are trying to use as this might be helpful for you to fix this problem here, I have been trying really very hard to fix this problem but I am still not been able to fix this problem here , I don ‘t have any idea about this , but I guess moving the drive forwards and then moving your drive backwards provides this would just detach it from the driver s and this would then help you to disconnect from the drive.

I think that is quite simple to do, you just need to move the drives forward and backwards and then try to disengage them to do this, as this might then be helpful for you to do this, I think that after doing this, it would then be ways for you to lift it up and then remove it, I think that it would not be possible for me to do this, I have also tried out many other things that would work out here I have also the known many people how use this technique

I would rather suggest you to try opening both the sides of the cabinet as this might then allow you to remove it more easily than previously thought, I have previously thought this could be a problem that could be more over be caused by some problem that are not related to this, I have been trying to fix the problem here, I have been trying to fix this problem here, so here is what I have gained until now , I would rather suggest you to consult a hard ware technician .

I think that that it would be very helpful for me but I think that it would be really very helpful for me, thanks for all the replies that you have given me, I think that it would be really very helpful form we I just lifted the cover and this then install this in the HDD pulled the out this would, the this would be worth the cost, I think that which the swimming, this the pulled it back , I think that it this was the works the best for me .