Thread: unable to get the information about etd ware ps/2 program

unable to get the information about etd ware ps/2 program

i have a Asus Eee pc at my home. The working of the system is fine. I don’t have any problem with that. But I want to remove some unnecessary program from my computer. Actually I have new Eee 900HA pc. I found that I can do this by the use of etd ware ps/2. So I serch for it on the google but google cannot provide me sufficient information. So that’s why I am posting my problem here. i want the information about what is the etd ware ps/2 and how I can use that. Can anyone give me some information to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: unable to get the information about etd ware ps/2 program

I have some information for you but I don’t think that is enough. Then also I am giving some suggestion here. The etd ware ps/2 is elantec touchpad driver/ software. I have this much of idea about it. But I don’t know how it is used and where it applicable. Hope this will provide some help.

I read your description and I want to give you some information. I am giving you some suggestions. You can download the Elantech driver from the Asus.com and you can get support there in support section. You can use the cleaner to release the memory (space) on the disk rather than randomly deleting stuff. Remember one thing during the installation that is not to install the Yahoo toolbar. Because sometimes this causes some errors. So be careful during that. Hope this make you comfortable during the procedure.

I can give you some information that can be useful to you for your task. The ETD Ware PS 2 is in my program change or remove list. It is a software for my touchpad. ‘windows Logo program (WHQL)’ for hardware requirement was agreed by the Microsoft corporation. That’s it. I have this much of information about this topic. I wish that may help to you for solving your problem. Thank you.

According to your description I come to know that you have not a big problem. You can search the topic on the web and you can easily get the desired answer. Here I am giving you some information. This is the touchpad software and it has the change and remove list for the running program. This tool is very useful to use as Cleaner in your system by the use of which you can solve your problem. Hope this will works for you to solve the problem.

I think the tool you want that is very useful when cleaning the system’s disk. I want some important information for that. 8.0.7.1 is the latest firmware for that tool. And the ELAN Microelectronic Corp. is the developer of that tool. There are so many users are satisfied by the working of this tool. But the rating of this software is very low. There are 7 older versions also available for that tool. I have this much of information about this topic. I think this is enough for you. Thank you.

I have also same problem and I read this forum and come to know that there is various options available for solving this problem. So thank very much for this information. but i want to give you some other solutions also. you can go to the Asus gallary and check out for the new products that lso help a lot. or you can make a search on Asus product there youo find the information about that. somtimes reviews are also important to get the proper information so you can go for that.