Thread: Unable to log in to twitter using tweetcaster

Unable to log in to twitter using tweetcaster

Hi, I always used to be connected with my friends with all the social networking websites and thus I have installed all the necessary application in my mobile, but still I was always used to login through the browser only whenever I wanted to access my twitter account, but when still when I came to know that there is application called tweetcaster that we can use as the FB application so I just downloaded it from the android market but as I am unable to log in to twitter using tweetcaster, so any idea what could be the problem, because I am not able figure out however. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Unable to log in to twitter using tweetcaster

I think there might be some problem in the application that you have downloaded from the android market and thus I would say you must have to reinstall the application that you have installed in the phone. And always make sure that first of all you uninstall the application and then only reinstall it or it may not wipe the unnecessary cache from the mobile, and as you reinstall it you’ll be able to access the account soon.

If you are still having some problem with the application that you have, so it might be possible that you haven’t get the proper application from the internet and off course have you ever tried to check whether your internet connection is working or not ?? so first of all try to make sure that you have working internet connection and then only start troubleshooting the application. And If you don’t get the solution you should try to download application again in your mobile.

I have already checked the connection and it is working very good and that’s why I am not able to figure out what could be the problem, in fact I have tried reinstalling the application but still doesn’t work along with that I have tried with downloading another application as well but still no luck, and I think this is the faulty application which is never ever been come in to use. Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

you are right no one uses this application for accessing that account and the thing is like FB is the only social networking website which has its own application that we can keep in the mobile and access the account. Thus I would say just make use of the browser only, the thing is like you have to make some extra effort but at least you’ll be able to access the account. And you can have option like you can simply make a twitter page as a speed dial in your browser so that you can open it with just one click.