Thread: How to create our own themes for Sony Ericsson phone?

How to create our own themes for Sony Ericsson phone?

Hi, I have been using the sony ericsson W595 form last 3 years and used to use the readymade themes only with the mobile, so is there anyway through which we can create our own themes for the mobile? Because I have seen like some of the themes don’t have perfect wall papers rather some of them don’t have proper menus, and because of that only I have to create my own, so please help me with this if there is any ways. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: How to create our own themes for Sony Ericsson phone?

I would say though you may got the software for creating the themes, but still the persons who make such a themes for the mobile, they are the Expertise in this fields so even if we have the software we cannot make the themes as they do so at this moment is quite better idea to use the readymade themes only in the mobile, and I think you are not getting the themes for the mobile, isn’t it ? try to download it from its own site, because they have uploaded so many themes over there.

off course you can have theme creator professional in your machine and then you can make your own themes as well, but make sure that you are having a advanced version or else you may not have been able to use the advanced version themes with the software’s. According to me 2.19 is the best version for the same, I am also planning to upgrade the one I have. Because there are lots of themes which is not running on the previous version.

Hey thanks for the suggestion I have heard about this but don’t ever used it, but still after seeing your comments its quite making me excited to used at least for once and however themes I create but still I am just panning to try at least for once. But I have one more doubt as can we open the existing themes by means of this software and then edit them? Or this is the feature through which we can make our own themes only?

Yeah off course that’s the best feature presented in the theme creator as you can create your own themes but together with that you can edit any themes that you have already. And this is the best way to get the best themes, because if we try to make the themes own our, we cannot make it that better but if we just edit some of the unwanted parts in the existing themes then we can surely enhanced the themes.