Thread: how To Load Operating System Using Loader.exe on Blackberry

how To Load Operating System Using Loader.exe on Blackberry

I have a new blackberry device. I am new to this firmware. I want some basic information about CB. I want the information about how can I load the OS using Loader.EXE despite the use of BBSAK. And please give me step by step guide to solve this and also anyone please give me some idea to restore the back up because I have the BBSAK now. But I heard that the Loader.EXE is better than that. So I want to use it. is anyone there who know the steps to require for this process? Please help me out for solving this problem.

Re: how To Load Operating System Using Loader.exe on Blackberry

I read your problem this is the mostly found query in this field. Actually I don’t have an enough idea to solve this problem. But I can give you some caution which is important before using Loader.EXE files. According to my knowledge I want to tell you that fist you should make sure you have the latest desktop manager installed in your system or not. And also try to check out whether the latest operating system or may be desired operating system is installed or not. I think this can provide some help to you.

I think I can help you. Here I am giving some ideas for that. Don’t forget to back up your phone. This can be done by BBSAK or DM. first you should close the desktop manager. Then you have to go in C drive by My Computer. The path is My Computer -> Program Files -> Common Files -> Research In Motion -> AppLoader. Then try to find out Vendor.xml file. After finding that you have to delete that file. Then find the Loader.EXE file. Then Double click on the Loader.EXE file and follow the instructions provided by the wizard. Here you can see the process is become very easy. You will see the window that ask you if you want to do a backup. But since you already have a backup so you can select no and then proceed further. This process of loading the OS may take a time up to 20-45 minutes. This is also depended on your device. Then you should do a battery pull after everything is finished.

According to your description i come to know that you have a problem in uploading of OS. I think I can give you some idea about how to restore the backup. Here I am giving you some steps to follow. First you have to open the DM and then you should select the Restore Data option from the list. After that you can select the latest backup file that you made and you can also choose to do a selective restoration for these advance users. Then you have to wait for a 12 hours to ‘get used’ to your OS. After that you will see your data will be restored. Hope this will work for you.

I have faced this type of problem some before so I can give you some information to you about the problems you may face in this procedure. Sometimes the you cant see the ‘Vendor file’ in your system. Which is need to be deleted for installation of OS and back up also. There are two main reasons behind that. The first one is you may go in the wrong file and the second one is the Vendor file is already deleted. So don’t worry if you don’t get the Vendor file. Just try to install directly. i hope this will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

I want to give you some information about your problem. This is very important to know the steps to load or wipe out the OS properly. Because according to my experience the wipe out by the apploader and the use of DM, it is more than enough for the standard OS upgrade. It reduce the possibility of problems. And one thing that you should remember is that you need to take a back up of your files. This is helpful to you while performing your task of installation.

I think you can use the BBSAK file for your phone. I think this can give you better experience. I cant come to know why you are trying to upload the Loader.EXE file. If you have the BBSAK system then please try to use it because it will give you more better performance than Loader.EXE. this is my own opinion as a Blackberry user. But you can choose whatever you like.