Thread: need help to fit the touchscreen on EeePC 900 .

need help to fit the touchscreen on EeePC 900 .

Hey, I have installed the new SSD to my computer and I have ordered for the new 2 GB RAM. And at the same time on EBAY, u saw the touchscreen. I bought it to my home, they had provided the CD with it which contains the driver for it. I don’t have any knowledge about how to connect it with the system. I have seen the video how to attach it but still I was not able to use the touchscreen. With the touchscreen, there is no any instruction how to connect. So can you please help me to connect it with my system.

Re: need help to fit the touchscreen on EeePC 900 .

If the screen doesn’t have any video with that then, I will suggest you to download the video that you have seen on the web. That video helps you a lot to connect the touchscreen with your system. Try to get the video CD for connecting the touchscreen. Check the case again, it might contains the CD which have the instruction for touchscreen connection. First make check on the case for that CD an then go for the next step.

You are using the EeePC 900, which have the improved navigation with the optical multitouch, due to which the navigation of the windows is very easy. It doesn’t need any extra big connector cable to connect with the system; it only requires the small cable to connect with the system. Using this system you can easily connect and remove the touchscreen from the system, when there is no need for that. Small cable is okay to connect with the screen but you will need a big cable to connect with USB port

There is no need to solder the cable with the touchscreen, because it doesn’t need any big cable. Soldering is required with the USB port, since it need the big cable for it. from the USB point cutting the cable and soldering it again is one solution but it is not easy for everyone to do this process. To connect the touchscreen you will need to read the user manual. For that purpose I will suggest you to visit in the website which is mentioned over on the touchscreen.

Hey hi, I am also using the touchscreen from the last few months. At that time they provide me the user manual CD for that to connect the touchscreen on the system easily. Using that CD I got the connection idea for my touchscreen connection on the EeePC 900. If you don’t have that CD then don’t worry, visit on the Ebay’s website for the solution. They will provide you the user manual CD disc for the connection on your system. You can also watch the video from there to connect the screen properly.