Thread: ISO recovery DVD software for Xandros in Asus Eee PC 900

ISO recovery DVD software for Xandros in Asus Eee PC 900

I’m using Xandros operating system in my Asus Eee PC 900. Since then, I am bother when I install this operating system on my laptop. So now I decided to install XP on my laptop that’s why I bring an XP disc for booting. But before installing I need to take image of ISO file through DVD recovery software. So please help me where I will get this software for Xandros. How can I use this software for ISO image file recovery?

Re: ISO recovery DVD software for Xandros in Asus Eee PC 900

Hello friend don’t worry about this problem since I’m familiar with this problem. For ISO file recovery I always use Remo Recover software. This software is use to recover the file like iso, bin and img. This software creates disk image when your hard disk is suffering from errors like overheating, bad sectors or firmware sleaze. Remo Recover processed the image file to recover data. It has some more features like it creates IMG file of the entire hard disk and recover data from those IMG image file. It also creates a disk image file to get around bad sectors on your hard drive, later you can recover data from that disk image file

Really this Remo Recover software is amazing for data recovery. But I’m not confirm that this work in Xandros by chance this software work in Xandros then it is simple to use there are few steps just follow that steps and you come to know how use this software.
    • Launch this software.
    • Select “Recover Partitions / Drives" option.
    • Select "Partition Recovery" for recover records from image file.
    • Then use "Open Image file" from tools menu to load image file.
    • Then click “Open” to recover data.
    • Select “Physical Drive Image" and then click "Next".
    • Then it will scan process will complete and you will get your ISO file recover.

I think this Remo Recover supportable only in window it is not supporting to Xandros operating system. My friend also suffers this problem but he overcome with this problem in just 2 days when I asked about this problem. He suggests me that not to worry just you can visit to Asus service center. There they providing this type of software. If you were the Asus user then it will be free of charge for you. I don’t think that any laptop manufacturer providing all these software.

When I need to recover the data of hard disk in DVD by converting in ISO file then I use only ISO buster. You know that this software is award winning software. Now you can understand how much you can trust this software. It’s highly specialized and easy to use the CD, DVD ISO data recovery device. It supports all CD/ DVD /HD DVD formats and all common file system. This software is easy to use for the new user. And it is available free source on internet.

Recently I upgraded my laptop operating system to Window vista from Xandros. So I also require software for ISO file recovery in DVD. When I search on internet about this problem so I got some software which not only make ISO img file in DVD it’s also eligible for Xandros operating system. Linux Recovery Asus Eee Pc 701sd Iso this is software which makes hard disk data in ISO img file and copy to DVD so that after installing any new operating system you can recover your old data through that DVD.