Thread: How to replace the webcam with a LED on an asus eee pc

How to replace the webcam with a LED on an asus eee pc

I want an suggestion for you guys to help me out on this , word i have been trying for this really hard and i need to say that it would be really better for me to get me done with this ,I have a asus eeepc and i wan to replace the LED light in the which is in the webcam with that on the keyboard so i have to fix this out , so that i may sound a bit funny here , but , the I have seen a person who has modifyed it and that looked just awesome for him .

Re: How to replace the webcam with a LED on an asus eee pc

I think that it would be really very innovative thought that you have done this , I have been trying to do the same thing here but with an different approach , I was thinking to keep the connection as it is as it would then allow me to switch on an switch off the led that glow as we can do the same in while the Led is in web cam , moreover ,I have been trying to fix this problem with an muiltampmeter but it seems that the wire is to short to reach the keyboard,

I think that it would be very good to use this with the help of an UV led with can help me to use this , I think that it would be really very great to use this as this would then emit and a white light of wavelength 400 mm , I hope that this might help to solve the Led problem , I have been trying really very hard to fix this problem but , I think that nothing works out here .So here is what that I have done here and tha works great for me .

I would not recommend you to use a wavelength with such high frequency as that might damage the you skin and some other things that are essential for the development and the normal function ling of the body , normally the diodes that have less than 380 mm are used , but the movement you go above that it might be harmful for your health as there are no user who can try this out .but still the danger lies low .

Agreed that the danger is still low but I think that it would make a huge amount of strain in your eyes so I think that you should consider making this use a with minimum amount of time as prolonged exposure would surely cause harm to your eyes , this could also damage your corona , I would rather recommend you an black light LED for using this as this might help me out In an better way.

Hey , I think that you should not take such risk , as and when you can enjoy the same feature by installing the Led under the keyboard and this replaces itself with an light that is coming out of the side key but the tap power button off the size for the Usb port , the usb port is sufficient to provide electricity to this , I mean that it have an voltage with an 5.5 V and the led between an 3 and 3.5 V voltage , you can also put them in series .

I think that it is more over an risk that I am taking this as this might lead me to some other problem , but I think that it would be better for me to get his things get done in an better way by going to this by the use of the some other things , I wish that it would be better for you to go with this without any problem , well thanks for all the help an support that yoy gave me.