Thread: Unable to Connect a Canon MP530 Printer to Eee PC 1005HA

Unable to Connect a Canon MP530 Printer to Eee PC 1005HA

I am having a trouble fixing or connecting my printer to my new asus Eee pc 1005HA that I am having I mean that is the most recent on that I have brought till now , and I think that this is the best one , but this is not connecting with the cannon printer that I am using , I am using this printer with my Lenovo laptop and it worked just awesome with it , but I am just not been able to use this with my new asus eeepc

Re: Unable to Connect a Canon MP530 Printer to Eee PC 1005HA

I think that error that is been currently been faced by you would be mainly caused due to the reason that the you might have just not installed the drivers that are present there ,so I recommend you to install the drivers that that is needed by the cannon printer that you are using , so that this can be used to detect the printer and then print pages from it , so just install it through the cd that you may have got with the cannon printer or you can easily find the drivers of the same form the website of the company .

This, can be problem with the Bios that you are using as the bios that you are using might not be supported by the users that don ‘t have this , I have been having the same problem here , but I still don ‘t know what problem does this make , to a printer ,I hope upgrading you bios shall help you out and it can also be that the printer that you are using is not compatible with the operating system that you are using .

Hey, thanks for the reply I have already tried the methods the you have stated above , more this problem is most likely to be caused by the BIOS , but I think that bios is been updated by me every few month s so I think that it would not be possible for me to do the , I have also installed the drivers for the respective cannon printer but still cannot be able to fix this problem. I am using windows 7 as my operating system.

IF you have tried all the methods beforehand then I guess there is only one method that is been left in your hands and that is the re-installing the drivers that you just installed for the cannon printer so I guess that it would then make you printer get detected . IF still you are facing the same problem here is what I suggest you to do to type and command prompt and then you should then try if the printer gets detect and can print the page.

Is this connected in Network of computer or is this shared or a multiple shared printer as this might affect the this ,as more over , this also could be an hardware problem as I have used this since a long time I need to say that you need to use connect all the wires properly so that you can have a network set properly , it that this could be a problem that is between the 3 USp connection that you are having on the printer .

After reading and trying out all the suggestion and tips that you guys have given me , I guess just did not worked out for me , so I think that it would be better for me to work out with this ,as I have been trying really very hard to work out this for you , I have already tried different things out , I guess that calling a technician would help me to fix my problem in an better way .