Thread: BlackBerry Torch dropped in water

BlackBerry Torch dropped in water

Hey , guys , I think I made a big mistake by using a blackberry torch when I am on a vacation , I mean that phone was quite valuable to me as my client would used to contact me on that number , moreover , this morning when I was chatting with my client on the phone and I was walking right besides the swimming pool at the resort at which I was staying , but I then suddenly I the blackberry torch slipped from my hands and went inside the pool , now I just cannot start it .

Re: BlackBerry Torch dropped in water

That was really very sad about the problem that you faced after using this phone, I think that it is the worst problem that any business man can face when he is on a vacation, I strongly suggest you to remove the phone charger and the wipe your phone with and then put it dry in some open place when the moisture content is very low. Remember to ensure that the environment is warm and dry enough to evaporate the from the black berry torch.

Hey thanks for the reply that you gave me that was very generous that you took time from you daily schedule to give an reply back to me , well I have already tried doing this here ,with an help of an napkin that I got . but even after following the step that you have said here , I came to know that it is moreover just partially working , is my phone damaged or it would be okay after some use , did I did something wrong .

I think that‘s the stupidest thing that an human can do,I think that use above has forgot to tell you that you need to put the phone to rest for at least a minimum of 24 hours before you can start the phone moreover it seem to be like an operating system that might have gone wrong when you Smartphone that you are using would have a circuit that might have got short circuit by it .

You at least needed to have your phone left over night for using it quite very often because that might just help you out in an better way , I have already seem some problem in this , but I have n ‘t got any problem after I dropped my phone with this , I have been using this since a long time and the semi- functional more more likely to be caused by ar short circuit .. SO I think that it would be better contacting the service customer care.

I think that it would be to premature to say that the circuit is been burned out , well I think that there is still a lot of water in the phone that you are using an you need to remove this by adding an some piece of water there here I have been tried to use this since a long time , and I think that the blackberry are good at keeping the water out , but then too you might need to remove the water that is been logged in the phone ,by evaporating it , you can blow some hot air from an hairdryer . so that it might blow out some water from it .

I think I made a really stupid mistake by switching on the phone after it dropped in water, I have been having the same problem here, with some other in this field I have been having really great problem here but that just does not seem to be the cause I have also tried this out in other features, but it seems that it is just not possible here, i guess now it would be better for me to go to an so I think that it would to an blackberry customer service .