Thread: Received calls are redirecting to Voicemail on Blackberry

Received calls are redirecting to Voicemail on Blackberry

Hello I have got the new blackberry mobile and under that I have got bug on calling. From last one week mine receiving calls are redirecting to Voicemail and I am not able to receive that call at all. I have gone through the possible all steps and solution but none of them helped me to get ride the issue. Now I don’t how to get ride the issue can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. I have also found that I am not able to download some of the application on mobile as well. Can anyone suggest on this both issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Received calls are redirecting to Voicemail on Blackberry

Well, this problem typically occurs due to a misconfiguration in the profile option. Just check your profile and for that you need to enter a profile and then you have to click on the advance and then choose to activate your profile. Now after doing this go to the bottom and after that just make check on the Do Not Disturb and it will be disabled.

Take the phone to an AT & T store and show the situation, have a phone call while you're there. That the most likely incredibly exchange phone a new one in place. Also you may need to update the settings in your profile. hit in the profile after that alters what the profile is the one you're currently using and after that go down to the phone and scroll all the way through which are linked not to bother and be positive says no. if he says yes, after going directly to voicemail

Hi guys I'm facing the same problems. Basically, my difficulty is related messages. I can send and receive messages. And even capable of sending the call, but with great difficulty that I am receiving calls. And then every time I'm trying to receive any call that is passed directly to the voice. So I'm confused is a network problem or a malfunction of the phone. If anyone has any further response on this, please share with me I'm waiting for the answer.

Even I have faced these type issue and I have gone through the lots of solution to solve the issue but none of them helped me to solve mine problem and after that I have made contact with the Blackberry support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the s Blackberry support and then go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.