Thread: Where to find case for HTC MT4G?

Where to find case for HTC MT4G?

Guys have anyone over here found a case for the HTC MT4G I have been searching for it from long time but haven’t found anything till now please help me getting it anyone here have found it then please suggest me where would I get it? And does T-mobile has anything for this model? Anyone had been dealing over there then please let me know?

Re: Where to find case for HTC MT4G?

Hey friend I have found a very beautiful case of Amazon for this model I am sure you would be liking it just check it out and try to get that one, I have searched for it and it wasn’t presnt some one week before or so but now it is there and it is really very nice so I think you should get this one search for it on Amazon and you would easily be able to find it and they have been saying that they have a good number of case in lot so it would be available to.

I had the same question few days ago as you are having and like you, I did not want a silicone back cover. The T-Mobile store, I bought a hard plastic cover very well (of course), which also has a nice pull on foot, which comes in handy to sit the phone upright on your desk at work, or on my nightstand as an alarm clock. I recommend this case, now it has been really a hard time finding and case for this smart phone but I would say don’t worry you would get one sooner.

Hello friend to provide you some help with this I have been searching for something for you and I have got many things related to your search over this site Seidio online, otterbox, forte and I think you would like it a lot and it is in cheaper rate and I would be really happy if this site would be helping you I mean I would be very happy if my suggestion would be working best of luck and hope you find things out over there and enjoy it.

OK I have been searching for it too and I have even checked a source other than T-Mobile for the variance and the availability of cases the hard way, and the phone is so new, they said they were hoping for a future delivery, but had none. He also asked if ever in difficult cases with the support flipable, and I said no. Not sure if that helps. It would be very good if you visit some store around you and consult to them and get some detail.

Thank you guys got a new one from ebay and loving it now and it has been a really nice choice i have got it in the cheaper rate and i am happy with this deal anyone needing it can surely look it over there and i think they have a limited stock and if you don't contact it sooner you would not get it ever so i think you should try the one quickly and i am sure you would get a best quality and best deal.