Thread: Will HTC or T-mobile release an update for the new version of Android 2.3 for Mytouch 4G?

Will HTC or T-mobile release an update for the new version of Android 2.3 for Mytouch 4G?

Hello friends I have been suing the MyTouch 4G from HTC and I have been thinking that would there be a new version of android 2.3 for MyTouch 4G by the HTC or the T-mobile please have some discussion over it and give me some suggestion over it? I want to know about it and so I need a good session please help me?

Re: Will HTC or T-mobile release an update for the new version of Android 2.3 for Mytouch 4G?

Hello friend I have been thinking the same thing and I think the answer would be yes they would be surely coming up with the upgrade for sure in a month or so I have just gone through many site and I have found that there is an announcement that the upgradation would be coming in a very short time and it is with a good features and all so we need to wait a bit more and then we would be able to have fun with it.

Re: Will HTC or T-mobile release an update for the new version of Android 2.3 for Mytouch 4G?

T-Mobile looks to upgrade your myTouch 4G Android 2.3 Android phone from July 20. But it is not mo running towards him - never a carrier has done it anyway, even if users wanted. The carrier would not update the distribution of the masses away and instead conduct a test phase with a group of users - there are details that can and cannot join and after field testing has been a result which is positive, For all user of gingerbread HTC my touch 4G have been updating all buttons to use to extent it and have been drooling for long over it.

Gingerbread Android 2.3 will be making its way to 4G T-Mobile MyTouch soon, HTC has announced that this smartphone will receive this update, and is seen as a possible improvement, the functions of T-Mobile myTouch 4G include a main processor 1GHz, 8GB microSD card, 768 MB RAM, 3.8 inch LCD screen super, 4 GB of memory and Android can be purchased with 2.2.1 already installed. In short, a very worthy recipient of smartphone software upgrade gingerbread, keep you informed as that the release is confirmed. Please join us on Facebook or Twitter for instant updates.

In general, OTA updates only take weeks to launch, but considering that this first batch is a pilot, we wonder if the same update is really ready for prime time. That said, if there are any persistent errors that must be addressed, it would be better to have the update sent to fewer people instead of the user base around the myTouch 4G, simply send a new update to fix it. In a perfect world, T-Mobile may send the update when it's good and ready, but the company has come under fire before taking too much time updating their Android phones before.

I think there has been an official confirmation of the flight of gingerbread for HTC myTouch 4G. The ROM has been given a new lease of life to myTouch 4G at a time when the new Android devices are beginning to eclipse the largest at an increasing rate, especially considering that the phones are in line to be released soon. So if you own a HTC myTouch 4G ROM should give this a shot. More information about the ROM after the jump.

I have heard something like this that they have been planning to launch the ,attest update for this cell phone but I can’t say the exact date when they would be doing this, I have found this while I was searching about your query and they have also stated that they would be having an very exciting features and all so I think waiting for it would be a good option and they would be satisfying you for sure I have even read that they have been working to solve out the bugs and all over the last updates so best of luck for it and lets enjoy when it would be there.