Thread: Change color of Email Widget of the HTC Evo 4G?

Change color of Email Widget of the HTC Evo 4G?

Friends I have been wondering that Is this possible to make changes in the color of the application of the Email Widget in the HTC Evo 4G, I am wondering this from long but not able to get anything related to this can anyone tell me that is this possible or no? Any suggestions would be appreciated and I would be very happy if someone give a solution which completes my search please help me?

Re: Change color of Email Widget of the HTC Evo 4G?

Well I too wonder that is this possible or not but I am sorry to say that I have been searching for something same as you are asking but I wasn’t able to get anything regarding this that is the reason I am thinking that this is not possible till now, I am not sure may be there are some techniques to do it but I don’t know it or any one of us are knowing it because this is question asked very rarely and there are so many different application that are used by the user that they don’t have time to work over all such things anyways hope we get some solution.

Ya this has been a tuff question I have been searching for this too from sometime before I came over this thread I thought I would be getting some solution but its same over here till now people have been only interested in searching about it but no one has got anything till now, up till now what we can do is just wish each other best of luck to get a good solution but can help by stating the solution anyways I am sorry to and the discussion would be completed I think and the solutions won’t be found.

Hello friend I don’t know about the Email widget but I am sure that you can change the gmail applications color and I have done it so I know this is true and you can do this in going into the settings and all and there you can find it easily and get the task done and I haven’t tried to do anything in this application so till now no idea but I am searching and I would be getting it for sure I would be stating it over here is some days.

Unfortunately, the phone does not have an option to set the colors of a different color assigned to the phone. The phone gets the same colors as the account in the order when added to the phone, so if you want to have an account to the color of the first account, you can delete all the email accounts and then set one wants to be that color first, so I don’t think this is a possible task to do forget it and enjoy the application in the same color.

Ya this is not possible I have been trying this from long but haven’t found any ways to do it and so I think we cannot do it we got to enjoy it as it is but I have heard that there is an announcement that in the next update there would be a solution for this problem so lets wait for this and hope to get it sooner and get the problem solve, and slowly this problem has been increasing and I am sure they would be acting over it for sure.

Ok so I would be suggesting you what I know about this, well It is like it depends on the flash and app. With some you can change the flash setting by running the application and go to your settings. With others you have to erase the flash from the main screen and place it again to get to the configuration widget. hopefully this would be saying you something about your query.