Thread: IS Plum Color MTG4 still available on T-Mo Corporate

IS Plum Color MTG4 still available on T-Mo Corporate

Hello friends I have been thinking to get the Plum Color MTG4 and that too only from T-MO Corporate would that be available over there I have been thinking to get this from long time but haven’t got any detail about this so I need suggestions from you all and I hope you guys would be helping me a bit in getting that and it is recommended that is should be from the T-MO Corporate so help me?

Re: IS Plum Color MTG4 still available on T-Mo Corporate

Well I don’t think this is possible because I have been thinking for the same and haven’t got any idea about this and was unable to find it and then I had to move back to some other option so I hope you would get it I won’t say that I haven’t got it so you would not be getting it or you should not get it but I would hope that you be bit lucky and get it somehow because this has been a real tough task and many people have been thinking to get it but they haven’t.

Well I phoned the place I saw the plums in the display and asked I can buy the screen. He said no they were not allowed to do so because they are pre-installed as a demonstration unit and there would be no guarantee. By My way, is where to live and still have them in place? I wonder if they transfer me to a shop I tried and am still. Let’s hope we get what we want quickly but now I think this is a bit tough task to get it now.

The box is grayed out to me so I wonder if I have to enter "Hello". Might try and see what happens. I will try in the afternoon today. Thanks for trying. I'll keep you informed as color. I m really want "from a purple now. Then phone, called all the T-Mo in the tri-state area and not have it and insisted that it was interrupted. T voice-Mobile said it was in order again. They have the time is more than an hour this weekend.

I don’t understand what is there in it and why do you want that they are really not that impressive there are many new model in the market of this brand and you can go with them and I am sure that you would be enjoying them a lot other than having this useless search why don’t you get some better mobile phone and enjoy it about this query what I can say is this is an useless search and stop searching for it you would never be getting it.

I dont think you would be able to find it anywhere and i dont understand why do you need them, they have been really and old model and then there have been many new cell phone which have been very nice and better than it and why dont you understand that there are many fault and they are not in demand that much that is the reason why they have been quited from the market and then you need it again i think you can go with some other comparative one.