Thread: Blue screen of death on Lenovo ThinkPad X220T

Blue screen of death on Lenovo ThinkPad X220T

I have bought the Lenovo ThinkPad X220T and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine but I have small issue and that is BOSD. Recently I have connect the external LCD on mine Lenovo ThinkPad X220T and after that I have found that the LCD brightness was not good enough and to solve this I have tried to make setting but when I was doing this I got the BOSD and now I don’t how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Blue screen of death on Lenovo ThinkPad X220T

I think you might have issue with the Device driver problems. When new hardware is added to the computer, device drivers may not be compatible. Try to get the latest updated version of the device driver manufacturer's website. If this does not work, delete or uninstall the new hardware and see if the problem continues. Go through this and if you have installed the any new hardware make sure it’s computable with your system.

If you have seen the blue screen on the screen that simply means that your system has detected a serious matter that could damage your laptop badly. This blue screen of death only stops on the screen that frequently happen when the system have crashed. But do not worry you can solve this problem; just install the new operating system. I have only this solution to a trial of your laptop with the new DVD or CD again, I hope this can help.

This error in the laptop screen if the kernel is not identifying the file system process of release. This core does not allow booting defective or not to allow the system to start windows. This problem can only be solved by simply reinstalling the new OS on your machine. Installing a window with a single RAM I hope this can help you get out of this type of disaster.

New software installed may also cause a problem, so uninstall any new software. Viruses and spyware can also cause problems, so make sure you have the latest version of antivirus software installed and check your computer regularly. How to remove all spyware, adware and run a free antivirus program and if above solution won’t work to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Lenovo support and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue.

It sounds like you have issue on the Hardware problems. Laptop apparatus like the CPU, fan, RAM start malfunctioning after some time, especially if you utilize your system for more than 12 hours days and due to that you’re facing the BSOD. System comes with the AMD Athlon CPUs generate more heat compared to Intel CPUs and so this problem seems to be more common with these all systems.

I think you have Issue with operating system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system and after that you able to get ride the random restart issue. to perform the repairing you need to have installation CD of your operating system. First insert the operating system CD or DVD on your CD-ROM and after that restart the system. While restarting your system hit the any key to boot your CD-ROM. Now you will get the windows and under that select the appropriate options and after that hit the next. Now on the other windows select the repair option and after that follow the steps given under that.