Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 freezing

Lenovo ThinkPad X220 freezing

I have bought the Lenovo ThinkPad X220 system and under that I have installed the windows 7 operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue but I have small issue on the laptop that mine system started freezing while opening up any program on mine system. I have gone through the lots of solution like hard reset and other think like updating the power management software but after that also I am facing the same issue. now I don’t how to get ride the issue. Can anyone help on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 freezing

It may be possible that the computer system is infected with viruses and other threats. So start the anti-virus software installed on your computer system and find and delete all viruses and remove them. If this problem is due to the virus, then it will be resolved after removing the computer system. If you are not having antivirus software and then download and install one of the Internet.

If you have installed the Windows 7 operating system back into system, then it is possible that the operating system is not properly installed on your Lenovo ThinkPad X220. I recommend you reinstall the operating system Windows 7 on your Lenovo ThinkPad X220 by eliminating the current format and the Windows 7 operating system in the Lenovo ThinkPad X220. I hope this will help you out to get ride the issue.

I think there are many services and programs running on your Lenovo ThinkPad X220 to boot the system. May be that there is not enough RAM to perform all services and programs at the time because it is getting the system froze. So either increases the RAM on your Lenovo ThinkPad X220 or close unnecessary services and programs during the startup and after that you can eliminate this issue.

There are a lot of problem and the reason for freezing, as if you are using the old driver, then your system is frozen and therefore I would suggest updating the driver in the system and after that I would recommend that windows update to update the system and after that let me know about it. You can also update the driver through the official website of the Lenovo as well and through the device manger you can do this. Go through the nay one of the options and after that updated the driver.

If you’re hard drive full and you do not have enough space on the system and then you also see this issue and what I'd suggest that you uninstall the program that is not fully utilized. Go to control panel and that are located in the uninstall Programs. Now on the uninstall program find the software you are not used and after the uninstall. Now, once the uninstall is complete and after the restart. Once the uninstall is complete and then run CCleaner and registry cleaner in the system and after that your issue will get solved.

I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that your issue will get solved. I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have repaired mine system and then mine issue was get solved. so try to repair your system and after that go through your issue. if repairing also doesn’t help you then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the manufacturer and after that go through your difficult and then they will solve your issue.