Thread: Which brands case shall i prefer for Lenovo ThinkPad X220 laptop?

Which brands case shall i prefer for Lenovo ThinkPad X220 laptop?

Hi, I have recently bought a Lenovo ThinkPad X220 laptop, and as the day passes I can notice that the laptop gets affected through the scratches, dust and because of that only I have planned to have a case for the laptop, but as I don’t know anything about the cases as I have never used it ever before. So according to you guys which one should I prefer? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Which brands case shall i prefer for Lenovo ThinkPad X220 laptop?

See according to me you should have a look for MKT 51J0476 series cases as they are specially made for the ThinkPad. one of my friend is also using the same case for his laptop, and I would like to say that you should not believe on the brand rather you should concern about the quality of the product, because I have heard that though we get the good brand, it doesn’t provide the Expected comfort to the laptop.

I am agree with the above user as you should get the mentioned product as it is Designed to fit and balance ThinkPad laptops up to 12W by means of their extensive battery, this cover defend your laptop from being smashed or being broken. You can utilize the cover within another transport casing or on its own. Black external color and red core color matches your ThinkPad laptop.

Hey thanks for the suggestion as I after seeing the comments I have search the same product in the internet and I like it very much, but still I have seen the whole page but didn’t got the price, so I am not able to figure out how much it will cost me? So if you have any idea about the price tell me about that so at least I can compare with the model that I have seen when I was been on internet. They are between 15 to 25 US dollars.

According to me you should get ThinkPad 15W Case Sleeve 51J0477 which is of the same series mentioned by the above user but the difference is in the size rather dimension of the product. And best thing about this case is like you’ll get the warranty also. And this will cost you around 17 to 20 US dollars. But still you can have another option as well, like you should can get the case from the Lenovo website also.