Thread: no calendar alarm sound in nokia E52

no calendar alarm sound in nokia E52

Hi guys I am using Nokia E52 mobile phone from last few months and my mobile was working perfectly. I normally save my all the meetings in my calendar which is very helpful for me. From last few weeks I am facing one annoying issue with my mobile phone. Whenever I set any meeting in my calendar in my mobile phone after that it give me notification at the right time but I don’t get alarm sound at that time. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: no calendar alarm sound in nokia E52

I think you are facing this problem because the alarm tone which you have set for your calendar is either deleted from your mobile phone or you have change the file location or you have set it to the none. I will recommend you to first set the default alarm tone or set another tone and after that check whether you are getting the sound during the calendar alarm or not. I think this trick will help you to get rid of this issue.

I totally agree with your above post I was having the same issue with my calendar alarm tone and after that I have tried to solve issue by doing these steps. First I open the calendar in my mobile phone and after that I go to the options and after that I select the setting and then change the alarm tone and after doing that all the things started working fine. You should also try this solution to solve this issue.

According to me you should try to solve this issue by doing factory reset in your Nokia E52 and after that check whether you are getting alarm sound in your mobile phone or not. If you want to reset your Nokia E52 mobile then you have to first go in to the menu and after that you have to select tools option and in that tools option you will get the option for the general setting in that you will get the option for the factory setting. Try this solution and then let me know.

I have gone through all the above solution and after that I tried to solve this issue by changing the alarm tone in my mobile phone but after doing that also I was not getting the calendar alarm tone in my mobile phone. Now after doing that I have tried to solve this problem by doing factory reset in my mobile phone but after doing that factory setting also it didn’t make any difference. Please give me some other solution to fix this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

After trying above tricks also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this issue by updating the mobile software and after that see whether it make any difference or not. If problem still remains after doing that also then I think you should visit the Nokia Service center and after that there you will get the proper solution for this problem. I hope this information will help you to solve this issue.

As you have said that I have to update the mobile software to solve this issue and after watching at your post I have downloaded OVI suite in my computer and after downloading that I have update the mobile software but after doing that also I am still not getting alarm sound in calendar. Now after that I have visited Nokia service center and there they have solved my problem by replacing the device. Now all the things are working fine.