Thread: Acer Iconia A500 Tab cannot connect to any wifi network

Acer Iconia A500 Tab cannot connect to any wifi network

Recently I have got the Acer Iconia A500 Tab and the problem is it is not able to connect to whichever wifi network except I entered the IP manually. DHCP presently didn't work and the tab was trapped at "obtaining IP adress". The strange mania is that still the bars that demonstrate the network power went from 5 complete bars toward 1 bar. It was strange and reset didn't help. Could anybody point me toward the trouble otherwise an error that caused this for the reason that I'm a slight frightened that it wasn't now a onetime fixation and that it might occur another time.

Re: Acer Iconia A500 Tab cannot connect to any wifi network

I have Android five devices and I can assure you that the wifi signal received from 'icon, is not among the best. The tests carried out, was from my tab that channels 12 and 13 are inaccessible and do not have access to a network with the SSID hidden, the tab also detects only networks whose signal is strong enough and then close, whereas other devices detect networks also distant and weak. I believe this problem, "important" because it is connected tablet with "only" wifi I hope that this is just to optimize the wifi card driver, and that Acer will enable us as soon as a piece, maybe with the next update. For now you should test the Router with WiFi Analyzer application.

The problem is that many routers require alice PPPOE connection that Android cannot give. Fortunately, with the method listed above, you can remedy the problem. I have a solution to the problem. "Simple" delete this file: / Data/misc/dhcp/dhcpd-wlan0.lease . Unfortunately you need root. Well help, probably nothing. I'll probably have to deal with the issue. The strange thing is that my wireless seems to me even weaker than before the update to 3.1. I averaged a few bars.

If you are someone who has an Acer Tablet Tab Iconia A500 (for me far better than Iphone) and you have trouble connecting to the wireless menu showing on the wifi connection is trying to connect but after a while of trying restarts retry the process of connecting an infinite number of times without success, the solution is simpler than you think. You should not restore the operating system installation, selecting this option would solve the problem but equally lose all the information you have stored the date in your electronic tablet.

XDA is always. Once again thanks to the splendid work of its developers can make the most of our Acer Iconia Tab A500. After obtaining the root with the procedure that our great Mik has released a few days ago, now is the time of the guide to navigate the icon with the usual pens / USB modem. It is still possible to run apps that use the internet but everything about the browser has no problems navigating. Good job and thanks to all needle reporting.

The solution of the problem is simpler than you think, just get a pin, skewer or needle and insert your electronic tablet turned into the small hole located near the USB port "hole reset" Once inserted the tablet glaive restart without deleting the data you have stored but will erase all data stored in cache, a situation that definitely solves the loop attempt wifi connection and reconnection. In some cases it is necessary to repeat the process more than 2 times in a row.