Thread: How to get a Better battery life on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

How to get a Better battery life on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I would be travelling to south island this week, as my friends have planned a road trip there, so I was just wondering if anyone of you know any tips or improving the battery life of the Acer tablet that I am using as it might prove very helpful for me I have also been tried to use this with my use such as office work ,so I have been trying to find some replacement to this one so that It could last longer than the original one .

Re: How to get a Better battery life on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I think that it would be really very difficult to find a better that would last longer that the original one that is you Acer Iconia that you are using as that might just not help you out, I have been personally using a batter that has a even shorter life span than that you have on the Acer, I think that it would not be worth the cost as it might just not be able to use this as your secondary battery .I think that it would be more helpful to considering on tips to save the battery life .

Yes, I completely agree with you, I mean the other battery have some higher voltages dissipated and that might decrease you shell life of the hardware that you are using, I think that it might be the most important thing that should consider here, i think that turning of the wi-FI and the Bluetooth battery might help you to do better .you can also try the method for that I have tried , disconnect all the external device s that are connected to you tablet pc as that might help you to do better .

I don ‘t know if my this suggest ion would be applicable for you , I have an Acer laptop and in this I can set a power scheme that turns off the monitor and hard-drive after some minutes of inactivity , so I think that it should work for you ,in this , other than this , using simple techniques like keep you sound on mute and the decreasing your screen brightness to minimum would always help you out . the screen brightness makes a huge change in the battery life of your device .

I think that it would be lot better for you to carry and extra battery for you tablet pc that you are having as that might just help you to gain a better batter back up as you can easily change the batter y of the Iconia tablet that you are using by just un screwing the 4 screws , I moreover suggest that this might be of great help to you as you can have almost the double the battery life that you were previously having

I think that you may find plenty of third party batteries on e-bay, and Amazon as that might help you to do better , as they would surely would longer than the battery that you are using , but remember one thing that they displacement more power or have a different frequency modulation in the voltages that are transferred so it might damage you tablet hardware in a longer run , so the choice sompletely your ‘s

After reading all the comment that I have done here , I feel that that I should drop me idea of molding this as this would be the best idea as I have been suing this since long time but I think that it would be so I think that it would be really very helpful for me to use this , I have been trying to use this with the help of some extra battery for the same as I think that it would be very helpful for me to switch back he user that I am having .