Thread: Nokia C3 mobile showing wrong time on messages

Nokia C3 mobile showing wrong time on messages

Hello mine dad have been gifted me Nokia C3 has I excepted and the C3 has good feature and function but from last two three days mine Nokia C3 mobile phone not working at all and facing the issue on mine message. Recently I have got the message and after that I have open the message but after looking at the message I have found that the time message is wrong. Now I don’t how to get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Nokia C3 mobile showing wrong time on messages

I've been through the problem and I think I can help you in this for what to do here is simply trying to see if the phone is configured properly sync I mean of course that is configured correctly, but there are still cases when adjusting the wrong time, then the message will give you a bad time, because the recovery time from the phone itself. I hope that setting the right time will certainly help solve the problem.

Well, the problem is common in many mobile phones in the days of SMS are not synchronized and I guess you're one of them. So do one thing only update the software of the mobile phone of their own. I mean, if the software is not adequate, then it tends to give such errors. So what I just visited the official site and then find the updates and install them on your phone. I'm sure that after installing the updates.

I was also facing similar kind of days ago some problems with my Nokia phone and I suppose you are going through the same phase. And to resolve it, I want to ask for a helping hand of officials of Nokia, as it is the only one that will help in this case. And I suppose to do the same will certainly help solve the problem because it worked for me I think it will do wonders for you too.

Seems to have established a bad time and date of your mobile and that is why you are getting this type of problem. Most people face this kind of problem and are able to come to this problem by making the correct time and date. You have to adjust settings to suit the GMT region. After that restart your phone. Now you'll have no problem.

I believe we must perform Restore Factory Settings process to get rid of this problem. This process resets all settings to defaulting In this case; you have to obtain the primary backup of your mobile to shun losing data. Now unlock your phone and type * # 7780 #. Now the phone calls security code, just type the default code 12345. Now wait a few minutes until the entire process. After this you'll have no problem.

I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that your issue will get solved. I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have repaired mine system and then mine issue was get solved. so try to repair your system and after that go through your issue. if repairing also doesn’t help you then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the manufacturer and after that go through your difficult and then they will solve your issue.