Thread: Getting ‘system error’ during the welcome screen on nokia C7

Getting ‘system error’ during the welcome screen on nokia C7

From some days I am not able to open up any program through the menu. I have got the Nokia C7 mobile and now whenever I pres the menu key I have got the error message saying that:”system error and after that I am not able to do anything. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride this issue. can anyone help on this error message and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Getting ‘system error’ during the welcome screen on nokia C7

Your phone displays the correct message. It's just a system error. You must reformat the phone and is the only solution for this. Performing the reformat is also known as soft reset. It is very simple for this. You have to type * # 7370 # on the phone screen and directly will allow the lock code screen. He asked the lock code to the default code is 12345 and so. Enter this and click OK. Formatting starts and after completing this will automatically restart and the problem appears solved.

I also had the same problem with my Nokia mobile phone. And I have followed the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue. Turn off the phone and press red, green and camera button together and on. Keep holding these buttons until the Nokia logo or symbol. As you can see this press buttons and you will be asked the type of code "12345" and press continue. After you need do nothing, after resetting the mobile phone will start itself.

It seems that the phone has problems with mobile software. Software for mobile phones also known as firmware and so therefore I would like to suggest you to update the firmware and after that your issue will get solved. I have faced this issue and after that I have made the firmware updated and after that I have solved mine issue. First check the version of the firmware and to do this you just need to type *#0000 # on the screen and after doing this you will get the firmware version and after that updating the firmware.

A virus attack to your mobile phone can also cause the same problem. Before the format to find the virus in their system. First turn off your phone and remove the memory card. Turn on the phone and view the topic. If the problem is resolved then plug the memory card to your computer via a card reader and format it completely. Re-insert the card into your phone and on. This will be better that the format of the phone.

I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that your issue will get solved. I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have repaired mine system and then mine issue was get solved. so try to repair your system and after that go through your issue. if repairing also doesn’t help you then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the manufacturer and after that go through your difficult and then they will solve your issue.