Thread: Sound not working while using Voice call on nokia C7

Sound not working while using Voice call on nokia C7

Hello I have facing this problem from last one week. Mine dad have been gifted me nokia C7 mobile and but before this I have decide to buy. Everything was working perfect but mine mobile phone voice not working at all while using the voice call on mine system. During the voice call mine voice is lost and I have found that mine mic and speaker is on. I have gone through the lots steps to solve this issue but none of them helped me, please help me on this and thanks in advance.

Re: Sound not working while using Voice call on nokia C7

The voice communication software connects directly to Microsoft Office Communications Server located after the corporate firewall through wireless LAN and cellular data networks. Sometimes there would be no possibility that the problem is that there are temporary in this network and thus communication is interrupted be. In that case, you require making sure the network and if there is something incorrect with it, and after that doing the essential work on this mobile phone.

I recommend you to do hard reset or soft reset on your cell phone or see if this is the solution to your problem and get the chat services again or not. This is the best that helps you avoid this kind of problem with your cell phone. For more information regarding this soft reset you need to read the manual of the mobile phone. Next, use and solve the problem of voice chat.

Hello friend, as you are saying you have the nokia C7 mobile phone and have problems with the speakers of this phone. According to the speakers of your nokia C7 is not working. For this problem there can be a simple software problem may be possible. So first I recommend restarting the phone. If this is the simple software problem, then it will be solved by doing this.

The firmware that is installed on the mobile can be overcome and that is creating the problem for you. To solve this problem, you have to install the latest firmware for your phone. Go to the Nokia website and check the latest firmware available for your phone model. To check the firmware version is installed on your computer, then you can type * # 0000 # from the keyboard and this will show the firmware version currently on your phone.

Did you change the equalizer settings on the phone? You can change the sound quality by switching regulator available in different equalizer. You can also set it to any incorporated as jazz, pop, etc. If you are not able to solve the issue and finally I would like to suggest you to make factory restore on your mobile and while doing the factory reset you will get the password and the default password is 12,345 for nokia users. Once you finish the factory reset and then your issue will get solved.

If above solution not working at all then I might suggest you to make hard reset your mobile phone and after that your all issue will get solved. To make hard reset your mobile you need to go through the following steps: first shut down the mobile phone and after that press and hold the Answer + Reject + Camera keys on your mobile phone. while holding this press the ON button to start the mobile phone. now pres this three keys until you get the Nokia logo and after that release the key.