Thread: “Cache memory full, please close some applications” error message on Nokia C5-03

“Cache memory full, please close some applications” error message on Nokia C5-03

Recently I have got the Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and everything was working perfect without any issue and I have installed the some of the software on mine Nokia C5-03 mobile phone. from last some days when I was searching on the browser I have got the error message saying that:” phone memory is full, please close some applications” and after that I am not able to work on the browser. I have installed the opera and while working on the opera browser I get this error message.

Re: “Cache memory full, please close some applications” error message on Nokia C5-03

you have installed the lots of application on the Nokia C5-03, because the phone cannot support it and act weird. I think you have to eliminate some of the applications to see if the problem is that follow also if you find problems getting solved then it is quite another thing you have to find some other solution to solve this problem with the card memory.

Re: “Cache memory full, please close some applications” error message on Nokia C5-03

I think this problem the phone memory message appears full report may be due to the virus in the Nokia C5-03, because his memory is shown as full. There is no situation in which viruses attack the phone memory and occupy space unnecessarily that could lead to this problem. It is necessary to analyze the phone to clear the virus from memory after which there will be no disagreement with his memory.

There may some issue on the opera and so therefore I would like to suggest you to uninstall the opera browser and after that install it again and after that you’re able to solve the issue. As you said that you’re using the opera browser to search and then opera use lots of Ram on mobile and if you have low RAM on mobile and after that you will get this issue. If it’s better if you work on the browser, use some other browser and after that make sure getting the issue or not.

You need to delete the all file from cache memory of the Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and then you might solve the issue. To delete the all cache files open the browser on your mobile phone and after that make click on the options. Now on the options go to the to Clear Privacy Data and select All option after this performing such settings. Now once you done and after that make sure you’re facing the issue or not.

If above all solution not working at all to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Nokia support and after that go through your issue. I have faced the same issue on mine mobile as well and I have followed up the all possible solution to get ride the issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have contacted the support and then I have solved mine issue. so I would like to suggest you this.

If above solution not working at all then I might suggest you to make hard reset your mobile phone and after that your all issue will get solved. To make hard reset your mobile you need to go through the following steps: first shut down the mobile phone and after that press and hold the Answer + Reject + Camera keys on your mobile phone. while holding this press the ON button to start the mobile phone. now pres this three keys until you get the Nokia logo and after that release the key.