Thread: Unable to connect Nokia 5230 through USB on windows 7

Unable to connect Nokia 5230 through USB on windows 7

Hello I have bought the Nokia 5230 mobile phone and everything was working perfect without any issue but I have small issue while connecting Nokia 5230 mobile phone on the windows 7 system. Last night I have connect the Nokia 5230 hone on windows 7 through USB but after connecting mine windows 7 systems not detected the Nokia 5230 phone. My PC suit is not recognized the mobile phone. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, please help me on this and thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to connect Nokia 5230 through USB on windows 7

I think you have issue on the cable and I think your cable not working at all and so therefore you’re getting this issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that your USB working properly and after that you connect to the windows 7 without any issue. if your facing the issue after using the working USB also and after that make sure your system port working properly and if it’s necessary then change the port that your using.

There may be driver issue on your system and therefore you’re getting this issue and this issue will solve when you updated the driver. To updated the USB driver you need to open the device manger and under that going to the USB driver. Now on the USB driver make sure your getting any exclamation mark or something. If won’t get anything and then also I would like to suggest you to make updated the USB driver and after that your pc will connect to phone.

Hello thanks for replaying and I would like to be pleased about your solution. As you said that I have gone through the all steps and finally I have found that I have issue on the drier and after updating the driver I have solved mine issue. After updating the driver mine system connected to mobile but after this when I connect o PC suit mode I have got the error message saying that:” phone is connected in a non-compatible mode”. Now I don’t know what to do, can anyone help on this.

It might be the issue of the Nokia PC suit which you’re using and I think you have installed another Nokia PC suit which could not be working with the Nokia 5230 mobile phones. So due to this you’re not able to connect to PC suit and to solve the issue I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the earlier PC suit and after that install the proper PC suit for the Nokia 5230 mobile phone and after that make sure your getting the issue or not.

In my opinion, you can go through the in other way to connect the PC and that when you connecting the mobile phone don’t launch the nokia PC suitor do not click in the PC Suite, which manually identify the mobile phone and afterward take a some minutes to comprehensive the installation process, stay until you finish the process and you will get the notify when you finish installing the hardware driver, and afterward launch the PC Suite I hope that This way you will be able to connect the phone.

I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that your issue will get solved. I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have repaired mine system and then mine issue was get solved. so try to repair your system and after that go through your issue. if repairing also doesn’t help you then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the manufacturer and after that go through your difficult and then they will solve your issue.