Thread: Unable to send message but sending icon keeps showing on Nokia X2

Unable to send message but sending icon keeps showing on Nokia X2

Hello I have purchased the nokia X2-1 and I have not faced any issue yet but from last one week I am facing the message issue on mine system. Everything was working perfect but last night when I was send the message and after that I dint got the delivery message or message was not sent at all. I have also found that the sending message icon was showing for long time and after that I have shutdown the phone and when I start the phone again and I have got the icon again. Now I don’t what to do and shows to get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: Unable to send message but sending icon keeps showing on Nokia X2

Every time our message center at that time eliminates such problems can take the pace and I facing this problem due to the same cause. I would recommend that you make sure if your message center number is there and proper or not. If that number is tainted or deleted afterward you have to enter the message center number and then you can solve the issue and send the message on Nokia X2-1. I hope that after entering the message center number to be able to send messages from your mobile phone.

To set the message center number of your Nokia X2-1 then you can set by following ways: go to the menu on the home screen and later than choose the message option and after that choose Message Settings. If you do not know your message center number afterward take away the SIM card in your mobile and after you put in your SIM card in an additional phone and afterward go to message settings and make sure the number and after that put the SIM card in your phone yet again then make sure your mobile displaying the center number or not. Once you get the number and then you can get ride the issue.

You have to make sure they have a very large number of messages not stored in the inbox as if you have thousands of messages in your inbox, then it may be the reason behind this problem. If you have large number of messages on your mobile, then you have to first take the backup of all posts of Nokia Ovi Suite and after that you have to eliminate some of the messages after you restart the phone and then check yourself of the problem occur or not.

Try to see your issue of nokia X2-1 phones after inserting the SIM card in a few different mobile and then check if the same problem coming or not. If you are not able to send messages as of the SIM card other than the SIM card has a crisis and if you are not receiving the similar problem after it well then I think the Nokia E7 has a problem. I hope this post will help you recognize the exact problem.

If you still can not send messages from the phone, even after trying all these ideas, then I think you should try to solve this problem by resetting the Nokia X2-1 mobile phone and after you will be able to send text messages from your mobile phone. I have faced the same issue and I have gone through the lots of suggestion but nothing helped on mine phone and after that I have made the reset and after that I have solved mine issue but while doing this make backup of all data on mobile phone.

If above all solution not working at all to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Nokia support and after that go through your issue. I have faced the same issue on mine mobile as well and I have followed up the all possible solution to get ride the issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have contacted the support and then I have solved mine issue. so I would like to suggest you this.