Thread: Automatically browser shutdown in Acer Iconia a500

Automatically browser shutdown in Acer Iconia a500

Hi guys I have been looking for the new Tablet and I got Acer Iconia A500. It really an amazing device, I attracted toward that device because it features are too good. It provides all the features which user search in tablet before buying. But there is problem I’m facing when I’m going for surfing internet through tablet integrated browser it shut down automatically after 5 or few some minutes. Why this error is occurring I don’t have any idea so friend please helps me about this problem.

Re: Automatically browser shutdown in Acer Iconia a500

Hey same problem I have also face that time I feel like I’m the unique person that facing this problem. So I search on internet about this problem and they were suggesting me four to five solution. In all of them I like only solution and other are just nonsense. In that solution they were told try to update your Acer. Means you have to update your operating system i.e. android 3.0 to Android 3.1. So I update my operating system after that I have never got this error.

I think you don’t need to go for the upgrading your operating system. I think this problem is occurring because of virus or bugs which are living in your tablet. What you have to do just delete that virus and bugs and after that you will never get this problem. As all we know for deleting the virus there is only one solution install an antivirus in your tablet then run the antivirus which will scan the virus and delete all the viruses and bugs or other infected file which is inside your tablet.

My friend also face same problem but he is not using Acer Iconia but still it tablet contain Android 3.0. I think that this problem is facing all Android 3.0 users. My friend updated his tablet operating system to Android 3.1. After updating he got two benefit first he is not getting this shutting down browser error again and other benefit is that his operating system is now enhanced compare to previous operating system. So you can also go for updating the operating system.

If you getting this problem again and again then why are using that integrated browser. You can go for other browser which has inbuilt in your tablet. If there were no extra browser besides the integrated browser of your tablet. Then not worry you can download that extra browser from the internet. There are so many browsers available in the internet market. Browser like Fennec (aka Mobile Firefox), opera mini 11, sky fire 2.0 etc. all this browser are free open source on internet mean it is available free on internet.

When I face this problem I simply went to service center. Tell them ruddily about this problem. They told me not to worry about this problem, they will solve this problem. In just two days they solve this problem and I got back my tablet from. After that I never get this problem again. When I asked about this problem they told me that it just because of virus and they updated my operating system and makes operating system bugs free.