Thread: Cannot access in Acer Iconia a500 connected via Wi-Fi

Cannot access in Acer Iconia a500 connected via Wi-Fi

After the upgrading operating system of Acer Iconia A500 to Android 3.1 I’m facing lot of problem. I cannot access internet when I’m trying to connecting my Acer A500 to any Wi-Fi network. Unless I have put manually IP address then it detect the network never face this entire problem when I’m using previous android 3.0. I am thinking that all this error is occurring due to Android 3.1. Friends please help me about this problem currently I’m hopeless.

Re: Cannot access in Acer Iconia a500 connected via Wi-Fi

Same problem I’m also facing. I have tried some action to overcome from this problem. The people continue attempting distinctive settings on encryption, SSID television, and whatnot, and so on. Situation is, it’s so intermittent, that some folks think their setting updates are working when they're positively not. Now and again the Google Market finalizes Wi-Fi, but not the browser, or maps, or vice versa. I know one thing beyond any doubt. I should prepare television of my satellite router's SSID, or it should not associate period. Then again, not a huge devotee of television my SSID in spite of the fact that encryption is in place. Any individual else recognize this as well? Sounds love there are various situations going on. Cheerfully an overhaul will be pushed soon.

Really I’m angry with this problem. I’m using tablet which containing Android 3.0. It also providing same problem not detecting Wi-Fi network. So after a long search on internet I got some solution for that I have to download one application which help me lot. The application called “Fix My Wi-Fi” and definitely this will resolves the Wi-Fi issues. The issue likes:
    • Connecting again and again on return to Access point or after Connection drops.
    • Wi-Fi network drops when phone left idle (optional Wi-Fi lock).
    • Access point available, but device not attempting to connect.
    • If you want these apps then you can download this software from the internet.
    Hope this will solve your issue.

I began to grasp the negative marks of that OS over iphone OS. The main and preeminent issue that began disturbing me was identified with WIFI. Goggling the same gave some bits of knowledge into that issue. A million more individuals are additionally moved by the Wi-Fi issues beginning from Android 1.4. I at first thought this was a situation with Streak. Be that as it may perusing gathering following gathering, write following web journal I reached the finish that this issue is not novel to streak. All the more Nexus one, Droid, Samsung world and system tab, all are having the same issue. Dell is intentionally taking out the Wi-Fi issue identified protest I raised in the gathering – would be on the grounds that I raised the issue in the US gathering and am found in UAE. Since Wi-Fi was my situation, an additional gather was having issue prefer telephone solidifying soon following getting a call or sms. Some having situation with Bluetooth, some with requisitions slamming. My Wi-Fi issue was peculiar. Yet if my default association is there, android will go on hunt down the arrangement and irrevocably detaches itself. The Default reciprocity status can be "handicapped" or "disengaged"

I’m also facing same problem. My issue is also regarding about this problem. According to me this is the worst performing OS I have ever seen after Symbian. The application which is running in Android is full of bugs. I’m thinking that Google has forgotten to resolve these bugs’ problems. When I told my friend about this problem he is a huge fan of Google he said that this is a long resolved issue. I said how long resolved issue be there in the Android phone. I told him that you support your favorite Operating System, but must accept the demerits of the Android.

Ordinarily, scenarios as above take a swing at a sudden, and when that, your Acer Iconia A500 has no issue to any detectable degree interfacing to that exact Wi-Fi every last trace of the while. Some of the time, rebooting your Acer Iconia A500 can settle the situation, and you'll have the capacity to associate back to the Wi-Fi again. Then again, the same situation could in addition return again. I've contacted such bothering situation amidst my Acer Iconia A500 and my home Wi-Fi router, and I irrevocably altered it utilizing a free tool called FXR Wi-Fi Fix and Rescue.