Thread: Updating Acer Iconia A500 to Android 3.2

Updating Acer Iconia A500 to Android 3.2

Recently I bought my new tablet Acer Iconia a500.i’m he fan of internet. So that’s why I buy this tablet. Now my Acer is full of bugs and virus, because of huge access of internet and downloading apps from internet on my Acer. Due to bugs GPS in my Acer is working slow and performing poor. Recently my friend buys a tablet name I don’t know but I know that his tablet contain Android 3.2 and really get impress with its operating system. So I have decided to go for updating the Acer operating system Android 3.0 to Android 3.2. But I don’t know much about this Android 3.2 and where I will get this Android3.2.

Re: Updating Acer Iconia A500 to Android 3.2

Don’t worry this is not a big problem. These days the entire device is occupied with the bugs and viruses. You can simply download a antivirus in your Tablet form the internet. And then scan your whole memory of your tablet. I’m sure that your bugs and virus will get deleted because of antivirus. If this solution will not work then you have the final option that you can go for the upgradation of your operating system. These days many tablet user going for the upgradation of their operating system.

Yeah it’s correct option going for upgradation your Android 3.0 to 3.2. If you don’t know how to upgrade your operating system, then doesn’t worry you can follow internet just search on internet how to upgrade Android. There is so many links just following any link and you will get it how to install Android 3.2. Really this android 3.2 have enhanced features then android 3.0. This time Google improves his user interface by introducing Android 3.2. in android 3.2 it has inbuilt features latest Adobe flash player 10.3.

Android 3.2 is latest version which is recently introduced by Google named honeycomb. This android is specially introduced for the 7’’ screen. Some of the application in Android 3.2 like standard application is improved in request to advance the more substantial screen. The enhanced requisitions are Browser, Gallery, Calendar and Enterprise Support. The enhanced program underpins CSS 3D, activities and CSS settled positioning, installed playback of HTML5 movie substance and plug-in that utilization equipment quickened tendering. Online elements can now be recovered mainly for logged off review with all styling and imaging. Page Zoom appearance additionally upgraded, giving a preferred skimming encounter.

Recently I also upgraded my Android 3.0 to 3.2 and really impress with this Android 3.2. Android 3.2 is the first major discharge to Honeycomb; this is a put-on in the Android 3.0 features and the User Interface (UI). It improves the proficiencies of the Operating System for both users as well as the visionaries. With the update, the UI is refined to make it more instinctual and proficient. Navigation between the five home screens is made effortless; a touch of the home bind in framework bar will take you to every now and again utilized homes screen. The home screen widget might be tweaked to unite more data. Then again the late applications post is unfolded to more number of requisitions. The redesign in addition underpins more mixtures of data mechanisms and USB associated adornments.

I can’t understand why you are going for Android 3.2. I don’t think that directly you can upgrade your Android 3.0 to 3.2. First you have upgrade your Android 3.0 to 3.1 then after that you can go for android 3.2. Don’t worry that you have to still remain for Android 3.1because android 3.1 and 3.2 are equivalent in there features. If you compare you’re Acer Android 3.0 and android 3.1 then you will find much difference between them. And you can download setup file Android 3.1 for upgrading from Android official websites.