Thread: which is the best video player for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

which is the best video player for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Hey , guys , I think 1 august was the luckiest day in my life my mom and dad gifted me a new tablet pc from Acer , it is also known as Acer Iconia A500 TAB, has any of you guys tried that before I mean used it to the fullest extend as I want to try out this one to basically watch movies and play songs while I am travelling , while the rest of the works could well be carried out on the laptop that I am using , so can someone please suggest me some good video player s for this .

Re: which is the best video player for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

guys I think that I have just messed up with this as there are many people who still don‘t know who to consume this I have been trying really very hard to get this things done, I have been trying to fix this problem here , I have been trying to fix this since a long time , so I would strongly suggest you to have an VLc payer , you can also use the Mx player .as it is the best the tablet user can get , well it depends on your choice .

I think you problem looks similar to mine, I had the same problem when I planned a trip through some remote parts of the earth so I need a good player who can play all the version of the file as well as consume less battery while playing then so I have got so many suggestion for this, the best that I can recommend you is surely the mobo – player it is an android based video player and I think that is the best that you can get for your Acer tablet .

I am finding it very difficult to answer your question here I have been trying to fix this problem here since a long time but somehow I was not been able to fix this problem and I just don ‘t know the reason who y , I have been trying really hard , to fix this problem here ,as the answer do you question depends on what extension of video files you want to play for example like .avi,.mpeg,.mp4.or .mp3 or .mkv as the player would vary great according to type you want to play .

I frankly speaking I just don ‘t have munch idea about the other video player that are available outside there , so I think that it would be really very helpful for us to use this as this might just help you to get you problem , solved , so , far I am using an mobo player , here , I have been tried to used this here , but I guess that itr p[lay almost all the type of video files , avi,mkv,wmv, and many more , I guess you should really try the Mx player .

I guess the example of the files that you downloaded is H.264 and then you need to be familiar with if they are based, primarily or soaring profile. Now adage drops frames like crazy 1080 is not adequate. Moreover, even if the player plays 1080p very well actions if base profile, so I would say that what they were not playing base. In addition to so Tegra2 merely does not have the functions that are required to -based play is not 1080p, which is too challenging.