Thread: is there a patch released for wi-fi on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

is there a patch released for wi-fi on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Hey , guys , I have been using this Acer tablet pc since a few weeks now , but I am still not able to get an appraised feeds for this site so I think that it would be more worth to use get patch for this , so does any anyone who about the patch been released , I have still checked the site as it never open here in my tablet , well , so can one of you just tell me how to do this , so that I can fix this Wi-Fi problem that I am facing .

Re: is there a patch released for wi-fi on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I have been having really tough time making this for me, I have been using this for a long time but this time I have not been able to use this, I have been using this but the update for the tablet Wi-Fi drivers would provide a better option for us I guess , I have been using this since a long time but I think that there is no update or patch release after the 3.1 which was the last one I guess. Thanks for all the things that you have.

I think that you have some good news here ,I have been having trying this to for a long time and I think hat it won ;t be possible for me to do this , I have been having some really weird problem that I am facing , I guess that this problem occur moistly due to some fact that are not normally notice by everyone , I have used this there have been various patches that have been released 3.1 but there is only 1 patch that is release after 3.1 is just try that .

Thanks for all the replies that you have given me I think that it would be really helpful for me to use this as there are many user have a basic technical knowledge , but in my case I just don’t have any technical background for this , I have been having the same problem here , so can some one of you can please suggest me so accurate steps on how to install this , but , first tell me the site name from where I can download the latest patch .

I think that is the most easy part of this I have been using this since a long time and I need to say that there are a lots of things that matter here , I would strongly suggest you to have an a back up of the system and the download the patch from the official site of acer and then install the driver by double clicking on it this shall automatically install this on the phone m after that wait for it get it install after that turn off the tablet and start again to see the changes .

I think I have a fix for you here is what I have done here , I have to tell you that I have tried this using an OTA update as that would be an better option for me , but after installation of the driver the problem did not seemed to be fixed so I just tired to re-install it again and after that it seemed that it just worked perfect , I think that the OTA updates sometimes don ‘t seems to work some time , so I would recommend you a normal way .

The download was only after local midnight and then 90% of the facility in a poor state of the wifi. I downloaded the patch and tried to install several times without any change in the ability to connect. The chip can see all networks in my area, but goes into a loop cycle trying to connect and after a minute or so off the wifi. I even went so far as to pass through the factory reset process and install the patch after no luck.