Thread: awful battery life of nokia E5 mobile phone

awful battery life of nokia E5 mobile phone

I am having nokia E5 mobile phone. Previous I had E71,so I just up up gradated from E71 to E5. It is working fine, but I noticed that the battery life of this mobile is comparatively less than previous mobile. i always used internet on mobile and keep the radio in dual mode. So normally E71 will work one day but in same setting my new E5 mobile phone working only for 4-6 hours. so it is highly disappointment by nokia.please give me some tips and tricks to increase the battery life.

Re: awful battery life of nokia E5 mobile phone

I'm having my second authentic Nokia battery (the first was DOA), but the second is no longer accepting a charge and just die. I bought two OEM batteries that both accept an office, but stay under 24 hours. I do not consider myself a heavy user of the phone, I'm certainly not making calls for more than an hour a day in total, and not use wireless or Bluetooth. I just think there is a problem with Nokia BL-4D battery, but not sure how to make Nokia aware of this. If anybody having any solution to increase the life of the battery then please send it.

I had the same issue as you but I found the following the solution :-
    • Just disable the wiFI lan connection so that it will somewhere increased the life span of the battery just go to menu>ctrl.panel>setting and connation >destination >access point>use access point. And dot after confirmation.
    • Then go to the built in Nokia email client and select “disconnect”
    • Enable the automatically key logger system
    • Disable the light after every 5 sec if it doesn’t get any input

I think you just check out the battery status every time or check the battery ,make sure that it is genuine or not.geniune battery will give you one year warranty and duplicate battery never give you any warranty and its performance is less than the genuine battery. Try to use the genuine battery. If you are not happy with your battery or battery life then go your nearest service center. They will replaced your battery.

According to me battery life is also depend upon various factory. Battery life is depend upon the light, phone calling duration, duration of WIFI, duration of internet. So if you want more life span battery then you should disable this thing if it is not required. Just observed your battery life if you think there is any problem with battery then visit the service center they will replace your battery.