Thread: installing angry bird in nokia c6

installing angry bird in nokia c6

I’m using iPhone since from 1 year but this got damaged due fall of water in it. So recently I bought nokia c6. In my iPhone every time I like to play angry bird game when I’m free. But now I’m using nokia they have not preinstall this game. And I’m very upset about this. I heard that this game is not available for nokia phone. so friend can you help me where I will get this game in my nokia c6. Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

Re: installing angry bird in nokia c6

The Massively mainstream game ‘Angry Birds' for Android and iPhone is now good to go for Nokia Symbian ^3 mechanisms. The Game is discharge in both liberate lite form as well as the full premium form. Nokia users can download it from OVI Store. After that ‘Angry Birds' is at present ready for Android, iPhone, Mac and Windows user. Notwithstanding now outfit chose to start it for Nokia users. Presently its ready for just N8 and alternate Symbian^3 mechanisms. Outfit will soon discharge S60 form.

Angry bird’s game is based on Rio movie by the 20th century Fox. Rio movie is totally based on the story bird, so Ravio given the touch of Rio on angry bird game and created and named it angry birds rio. Originally angry birds Rio will consist of 45 levels, it is importance when you were updating this games. Previously this game is only available for smart phones like iPhone and tablets like iPad but now it is also available in SIS file which is compatible for nokia Symbian operating system. This is not free source on internet but if you are nokia user then it is available free source on OVI store from there you can simply download and play.

This game is real an entertainer for mobile user. It is a very addictive game that you can play for hours and still you will not get bored. The graphics and interface are awesome in this games and the sound quality is too good that sounds like an 3D surround if you hear its sound in head phone. The game is designed in such a way that it can play any age of gamers. This game is previously very admired on iPhone and iPad now Symbian user can enjoy this game on their mobiles.

Previously this game is launched on iPhone and iPad and now this game comes in SIS files and java version. It means that now nokia user can enjoy this game. This game software works with Symbian^3 and Symbian S605th touch screen mobiles such as Nokia N8, 5800 XpressMusic, N97 etc. There are two modes of Google available: campaign and quick play. These newly game supports multilple languages: like English, Francais, Italiano etc. if you want this game just simply nokia official websites there you will find this game or if you want another application then there are available.