Thread: flashing a nokia c7 for browser

flashing a nokia c7 for browser

When anyone tells which phone I buy I only suggest them to go for the nokia. So that’s why I bought a new cell phone nokia C7 recently. But this time nokia disappointed me because this nokia is facing so many problems from their customers. I’m also a nokia customer and I’m facing problem in my C7 that browser is too slow. I don’t like inbuilt browser of nokia c7. When I try to watch videos its take more time for buffering. So friend is there is any solutions that can me watch video in my nokia C7 without buffering.

Re: flashing a nokia c7 for browser

Recently I also bought a nokia c7, and I like to surf internet and watch latest video. So I used to watch video and surfing internet in my nokia C7. But I never get any complaint about c7 that its browser is too slow. I think you change your mobile operators, because I think your mobile operator is providing you slow internet signals. Still you are thinking that your operators is providing good GPRS then you can go for nokia service center.

The same problem I’m also facing of slow internet in my browser. When I also try to plays online video then it takes much time for buffering. So for this problem ask friend they suggest me to download a new browser and leave the nokia integrated browser. I downloaded latest opera mini in my mobile from ovi store. Really this browser is friendly in use and easy to operate. This browser gives a integrated tab for you so that which is your favorite websites that you can set in your browser.

I’m using nokia c7 from 2 months till yet I have never the C7 integrated browser. When I bought this C7 second day only I install some browser for browsing the internet. I know that nokia browser is too slow for surfing internet. I downloaded opera mini 11, bolt, UC browser, tea shark etc. in those browser you can download any browser for your nokia c7. If you go for the opera mini or bolt it will be the good option you, because these browsers are fast and easy to operate. These both browser comes in top two mobile browser in the world.

In nokia browser there are preinstall the flash player in browser for playing online videos. When this flash player gets corrupted then it takes more time for playing online videos. I suggest you that again install the flash player in your mobile. First download flash player software setup file in your memory card and then install to your phone. if you want you can download this setup file to your computer and then install in your mobile through nokia PC suite. And enjoy the watching videos in your mobile.

As far I know that when you are playing video in your mobile through internet it takes much time for buffering. I suggest next time you play your online videos through real player. This player comes preinstall in nokia phones this player is also used for not only to online video but it will also play the video or mp3 which you have downloaded from other source. For playing online videos in real player you have to change some settings like first choice to make use of proxy, select “no”. Make use of network access point followed by crucial access spot according to operative.

If your integrated browser is not working properly or you cannot watch online videos then you don’t want go for flashing. Just leave your integrated browser while surfing or watching videos. You can download new browser for surfing as well as for watching online videos bolt browser. This browser load pages just in few seconds. It allows to you watch streaming videos from sites like You Tube, MySpace and Google. In this browser you can enjoy full desktop PC-style Facebook and social media functionality