Thread: synchronization failed on Nokia E5 mobile

synchronization failed on Nokia E5 mobile

I am having nokia E5 series mobile phone .it is working smoothly and without any problem but after one month I observed that when I tried to update from PC suite to OVI suite then I see the problem. It give me error message” sync failed” and when I turn off and turn on its showing that MCSStartupClient.i don’t know what happened to my mobile phone but I just want my mobile in good condition. If anyone know the solution then please contact me.

re: synchronization failed on Nokia E5 mobile

This can happened to me many times. I am also having Nokia E5 and sometimes it takes more time when I turn it on. I don’t know the exact reason behind this but when my phone hangs or give any error or problem then turn it off for 2-3 minutes and remove the battery and just clean the mobile phone and then again put the battery and turn it off and what a wonder it working absolutely fine. Try this trick if problem persists then contact the nokia care. But I face problem with radio when I start it restart itself, if anyone know about this then contact me

I had face a big problem with my nokia E5.when I start radio it work nicely but after some 1-2 minutes after he restart itself I don’t know the exact problem behind my whole problem is working is properly but problem started when o opened radio so that I contact customer care of nokia, where you can get all answer, they change my mother board of mobile and then my mobile phone working nicely with good picture and good signal and good voice.

Thanks for replay but my problem is not solved, few days ago when I synch messages then it was working great but now when I try to sync the suite then it tell me that there are no messages to be import .please contact me if anybody having any solution about this .i tried many techniques and trick but I am failed everywhere so please contact me.

I have the solution so just follow this by step by step:-
    • Uninstall ovi suite which is previously install then add remove nokia connectivity drivers from pc
    • Delete all relative file of ovi suites and connectivity
    • C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Nokia\Ovi Suite
    • C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Nokia
    • C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\OviInstallerCache
    • delete the file from this path
    • Donload the msi clean utility from Microsoft waebsite. And install
    • Restart computer
    • Then download from microsoft website and install Windows Installer, so that the installer is upto date.
    • Then download from microsoft website and install Windows Installer, so that the installer is upto date.
    • Then download from microsoft website and install Windows Installer, so that the installer is upto date.5. Download and Install latest OviSuite 6. Connect the device and try to sync