Thread: My Nokia E6 is not supporting any java application to install

My Nokia E6 is not supporting any java application to install

Hello friends, my father gave me Nokia E6 on my birthday. It is fast to perform the operation and I am happy with this set of Nokia. But now it is not supporting any java application to install. During the installation of any java program, in middle of the installation, it stops after giving the error as Com.nokia.mj.impl.storage.storageexception: servererror. Errorcode: -311
    I am getting confused now what can I do for the java program installation. Can anyone help me out?

Re: My Nokia E6 is not supporting any java application to install

I would like to inform you that Nokia phones don’t support the third party application. And further I will suggest you to download the java application from the Nokia OVI store, it will provide you the generic java software to support your phone. OVI store provides the free software for the mobile phones. Your mobile contains the OVI store inbuilt, so you can use that to download the proper software for your mobile. Make sure that you are trying to download the software which is supported by your phone

I will suggest you to use the updated version of the software to install in your Nokia E6, make sure that the setup file is not corrupted, if so then it will not get installed properly. Don’t try to install the third party application to your mobile, Nokia doesn’t support the third party application. If again you are getting the same problem then go for the Nokia support website to solve your problem. You can also go to the Nokia service center, they will surely help you out

If you are trying to install the software directly from the website then it will surely not get installed, since Nokia doesn’t support the third party application. Try to download the software in to your mobile then install it, and make sure that you are using the genuine software to install. It might be happens that the java program which you want to install is not compatible with the Nokia E6.try to install the software which is compatible with your mobile.

Nokia E6 supports the java application, but make sure you are trying to download the java programs from the shareware. If so you will need to save Jar files to a New Folder on your mobile. Then try to install again java software. Check the compatibility of the software that it supports the Nokia E6 or not. I am also using the Nokia E6, but java software is installed properly, I use the OVI store to download the java software for my mobile. I will suggest you to use the OVI store to download the java software