Thread: want to install WhatsApp software for my Nokia E7.

want to install WhatsApp software for my Nokia E7.

I have recently downloaded the WhatsApp software application for my Nokia E7. I had already installed in my mobile, it is too good as a messenger. But there is one problem with my WhatsApp software, when I finished with the installation, it directly added my favorites contact list from the phone. Now I am not able to edit or delete this contact if I want. Anyone else have the same problem? How to solve this problem? Is there any need to change or uninstall the WhatsApp software?

Re: want to install WhatsApp software for my Nokia E7.

You are using the WhatsApp Messenger which is mobile messaging app. WhatsApp Messenger helps you to send the SMS without giving the charges for the SMS. When you open the WhatsApp Messenger, it will display the list for chat, favorites, and contact. If you want to change your favorites or to change your contact list then you can change over there. Your messenger had automatically added the favorites list from your computer then there might be default setting for it. Try to change or edit the favorites using the messenger setting.

You mean to say that 15 or 20 contacts are get selected for your messenger favorites list, it detected WA automatically from your contact list. There is default program setting for the WhatsApp Messenger, to select the contact list which also has the WhatsApp Messenger service. But there is no need to worry about this, you can change the default setting for it. You can remove, change or delete the contact list from the WhatsApp Messenger contact.

WhatsApp Messenger is the instant messaging system for the mobile phones, but it contain ssome off own weakness. WhatsApp Messenger lack in the practicality of the MMS and SMS. You will need to enter the password and username for using this messenger, to log in to the WhatsApp Messenger. There is default setting in this application to add the favorites contact to the list. After installation it automatically add the favorite contact list according to the default setting. But if you want to change, edit or delete the contact then you can change it by changing the default setting.

I will recommend you to reinstall the WhatsApp Messenger software. After installation, you can use the address book to find your friends who already uses the WhatsApp Messenger. You can also edit the list, to edit the list click on the edit button, you can also rearrange the contact list by using the bars on the right. WhatsApp Messenger allow you to change the status to your name, you can use your own status bar. Status will be visible for your friend, so that they do as per your requirements.