Thread: Nokia C7 Factory setting getting restored automatically

Nokia C7 Factory setting getting restored automatically

I have a nokia C7. And here I have a very serious problem. I downloaded some applications from ovi store. And when I was using one of them my phone automatically restarted and when it started then it deleted all my software which I downloaded from ovi store. It was factory restored. And it happed 3 times. Please help me out. I can’t understand what is happening with my phone. All things I downloaded from ovi store only.

Re: Nokia C7 Factory setting getting restored automatically

I was having same problem in my C7. I installed a new software and when it was being loaded my phone restarted and after that it caused several more restarts but my phone was not factory restored. Then I uninstalled that application and then I didn’t gone through that problem till now. You should also try to uninstall the application that causes your phone to restart. And try to avoid use of that application that might harm your mobile.

I want to add here something as I have gone through these types of problems and I successfully recovered from it. I am sure this problem is because of various will suggest you to go to nearest nokia service centre and tell them upgrade or reinstall firmware. I also did this only when I got this problem. I got this problem many time. And I will suggest you not to install or use the applications that are not from trusted sources.

Go to nokia care and tell them to flash your mobile. After getting your mobile flashed from service centre don’t restore your setting if you have made a back up of it previously on your memory card. And don’t directly insert your previous memory card in your phone. First copy your important files on your pc and then format your memory card and then only insert it in your mobile. It will prevent previous virus to attack your phone again.