Thread: Toshiba Thrive Tablet wakes up own its own

Toshiba Thrive Tablet wakes up own its own

I Think that it am having a unique problem here I have been trying to use this since a long time I have been having this here, but I think that it would not be worth to post this here , but then to I think that might be a major issue , I just don ‘t know about this , I have been having some weird problem here , I have been using this since a long time and I need to say that it would be really helpful for me if you guys give me some expert advice on me so I think that it would be really very helpful for me.

Re: Toshiba Thrive Tablet wakes up own its own

I witnessed it happen today. It was about 30% load, so I closed it, it was close, and saw the lights off. I plugged in my desk, and went on my PC. The light battery ignited. About 40 minutes later, I hear the vibrate ... and starting. I have not touched or anything near it. And only 40 percent somewhat charged. So I have no idea what they would decide to turn back on after 10 minutes.

Yes last night connected the power adapter and I found that was charging. I found the drive and went to bed. This morning I was in sleep mode. I wonder if it is fully charged and connected lights to avoid damaging the battery for more cargo. This happens every time you charge overnight. GPS on the type of im afraid that does not seem to work very well. I used a GPS tester seems to be weak and slow in finding satalite. I do not know about GPS. Weak

I turned off my prosper and not have to connect this morning, when I pressed the start button, immediately entered as if in sleep mode automatically. I have not had any problems with sleep mode before ... I always wake up when they intentionally take into sleep mode. This morning was the first time was thriving when I sleep on.

I had heard about the problem of spontaneous waking figured but people were doing something to cause it. Well, I got my Costco prosper. I received it on saturday and charged the battery the most. You off, turned it off and went to bed. At dawn, I heard a noise and looked at the tablet. The monitor was shimmering after revolving on itself. So, at the moment I see that there is certainly a difficulty. Going to call Costco Concierge services to make out what they have to say regarding it. But it convinced, me would be nice if Toshiba would permit us to know what to do.

Toshiba told me I was the only person who had heard of this problem. They were only interested in my problem and said that if SOD was a problem with random reboots, then you have isolated a defective unit. So I'm hoping that they will be working on this problem as soon as SOD.but any ways it over all a good tablet PC and i can 't see any other tablet in replacement of the this one .

After reading the above comment I have figured out that this problem is mostly faced by all the user and I think that the company also know s about the problem that are currently faced by the used that we are having I would really like to have this here , I think that it would be really great if the company acknowledge s there mistake and release a fix for this in the next update . so I think that you suggestion n were wuite helpful for me .