Thread: SD card slot not working in Toshiba thrive

SD card slot not working in Toshiba thrive

I have recently purchased the Toshiba thrives and there is the problem in that I will explain you in details that is Does anybody have a Thrive with a working SD opening? Mine's not working, but I suspect my SD card--but before I go out and purchase a brand new card, I unequivocally would have liked to verify that alternate individuals have been fit to get the space to work. Much appreciated!

Re: SD card slot not working in Toshiba thrive

Actually tested my SD card space and it works fine. I have a 16GB card in my zoom lens and connected it to the Thrive, no issues perusing from the SD card, did not need to do anything. The Card space on my unit works actually fine. I have had a couple SD cards in my Thrive PNY 8 GB, SanDisk 16 GB and 32 GB and Wintec mSDHC in a SD connector all worked fine. By reason of the Thrive form of settings "space" doesn't incorporate any SD card size and utilized numbers you may would like to run over to Market and get an application called SD Tools or an one such as it to give you a chance to check product of space that remains unlimited.

I've encountered the precise same situation with my Thrive. It has happened about 3 times. Thus far, assuming that I leave the same SD card in the book lover, the Thrive boots up and distinguishes it against all odds. I've alternate the card in the space for about 1 week now with no situations. This could recommend that it’s not a SD book fan situation. The alternate situations with my Thrive combine the unit turning on without anyone else present and easy volume through the headphone attachment.

Well its absolutely not typical to unmount a card and afterward not have the Thrive distinguish that card or any possible when mounted. I have a few cards and would like to switch from one to the different. When I do unmount of the one and afterward attempt to mount the second card the Thrive tries not to distinguish that card. Yet depending on if I mount the first card again it is not distinguished. I haven't done any framework overhauls for the reason that I don't have the SOD situation so conceivably this has at present been settled.

It works excellent on mine, how do you know it doesn't work? Do you get the SD card symbol in your status bar following to your notices? It doesn't run the plausibility of defiling the SD card? I figure if something is running off the card it could be conceivable to be tainted by yanking it out while it is once again being gained entrance to. With the method Android works, it appears things run out of sight without me all the more knowing it so it could be demanding for this novice to know.

I am a little while ago getting acquainted with the Android working framework. I gathered that I had to utilize the unmount SD card choice to take the SD card out following it was a choice in the settings. It is safe to say that you are expressing you remove the card with no situations? Obviously it requires not to be, unless you would like to utilize SD opening anymore. Never unmounted mine ever. I could conjecture to unequivocally restart it. What I implied was that to "remount" connotes after all rebooting the framework. Mine does this too, and unless there is a different gamelan to remount without rebooting I could not venture to spot it. So it could be typical operation.

You are supposed to do unmount before evacuating a SD card. You are totally supposed to do it for Windows as well... anyway windows can frequently handle unequivocally having one evacuated. To get ready the card for evacuation: Touch the Apps ( ) symbol. The Apps menu shows up. Swipe to the second screen, and touch the Settings ( ) symbol. The Settings menu shows up. Touch the Storage ( ) symbol. The Storage menu shows up.