Thread: how Can I split a recording on a Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EX89EB?

how Can I split a recording on a Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EX89EB?

I have purchased a new Panasonic DVD recorder three weeks ago. Its working is very fine. I like its performance. I am playing movies and songs on my DVD which is my favorite stuff. But I have some problem with my new Panasonic device. Actually I want to split the recording on my Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EX89EB. This is not easy for me to just read the manual and the things can be done. I try to search for that in the manual but the doesn’t get anything. I don’t remember to stop the manual recording so that’s why I want to remove the excess from my device. Can anyone help me out to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: how Can I split a recording on a Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EX89EB?

I read your description and I come to know that you don’t have a serious problem. Because you can solve this problem by some easy tricks. Here I am giving you some methods to solve your problem. You have to find the section about playlist in the manual of your system. That can be helpful to you to find the submenu on the remote to find the recording split option in the chapters of the playlist. Then after try to split the recording according to chapters by selecting the new chapter first each time when you come to a point at which of deletion. You can also start the new chapter at the end of the previous one. After finishing this task you can delete the bits in those chapters which you don’t need any more. I think this can give you some help for solving your problem. Thank you.

As per your description I come to know that you can solve your problem by using some information which required for solving this type of problem. Because I am also user of the same product(Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EX89EB). Here I am giving you some information. You don’t need to split the recordings. You have to edit and partially delete the recording which is the best solution. Suppose that you need 2 minutes at the starting as well as ending and need also some breaks. If you do not want to lose the data in your recordings then try to check out this method I really give you an assurance that you can do the thing which you are wanted without splitting your recordings. I have this much of information. Hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

After reading your problem here I am giving you some instructions that can solve your problem. The instructions are as follows. :
    1.by the use of Direct Navigator Highlight you can bring your recordings (programs ) for that you have to chop press the option button and then you have to select Edit Select Partial Delete. 2.After that when the screen changes then you see that you are dumped in the small window which play the program with some option.
    3. Then you have to pause the recording by your regular button. Press the |>
    4.and after that you have to press the OK button. Remember to check out that it will show the “END” option. Then you will see the menu option move to NEXT.
    5. if you want to delete that portion then select the FINISH option, otherwise you can select OK to delete the section and conform it with the YES button.
    6. after that you will see you are dumped back into the edit screen.
    7 use the > to find the next section you want to delete and do the above process again. If you want to end this process then come to the option of END directly and press OK option.
    In this way you can solve your problem. I hope this will give you solution to your problem. Thank you.

I read your problem and I come to know that your problem can be solved by using some tactics. Here I am giving you some information about that. Because above discuss copy paste methods doesn’t have the chances to solve your problem. For solving your problem follw these instructions: first try to bring list of recorded programs. Then click on the function button. And select EDIT option. then try to select PARTIAL DELETE option then you will find yourself in small editing window. Then press the OK button. If you want to delete then do FINISH method and then confirm it by OK option. And for the end you can select the END option and then you have to click on the FINISH option again. I hope this will worth for you. Make use of it. Thank you.

I read your description and I want to give you some information about your device that is Panasonic DVD recorder. The device you have that has a very stylish design and it also very compact for the specialization. But you will find that some of the function buttons are sluggish. But don’t need to consider that. It also has great editing copy function and when connected via HDMI cable to a good quality HDTV then you will see that the picture quality is amazing. The setting of timer to record the TV is also good feature of that device. There is no need to manually record any program. . DVD RAM discs are cheaper to achieve your must keep programs on the transfer HDD to DVD. This also doesn’t take too much space on your HDD. It has 89 hours recording capacity. I am sure that you require these information while using your device. Hope this will make you comfortable. Thank you.

After reading your description I want to share my experience with you. I also have the same device that you had from last two years. This really gives me worth. It has more functionality than others. I think so. It is easy to use with sky/virgin or split adapter to your system. And it is also easy to connect. This is the great device with 400 GB. it is bit slow when Eco mode gets started. I like the performance of this machine and I want to give you suggestion to use most of the function for your comfort. Hope this will give you some comfort. Thank you.