Thread: Features that you would like to have on the Toshiba thrive

Features that you would like to have on the Toshiba thrive

I think that I am the first guy who is posting this thread here previously I was not been able to find out what problem did it have with the Toshiba drive so I think that it would be really very helpful for me to use this with other things that I would think that it would be really helpful for new comers or the fresher who are planning to get this tablet in the hands as they might see the this post and then decide for themselves if they like the features or not and this might also help other user , to get a view on what updates are rereleased here .

Re: Features that you would like to have on the Toshiba thrive

I have been trying really very hard to get this things fixed but , if you ask me for some new feature or the desired feature relating to this then I think I would first opt for an 3G or an 4G service as that might be the most useful service for me as this is the best service through which you could surf the web or download the video s so , I just don t’ want any advanced setting or feature , I just want it have the basic feature in this tablet pc .

I think that it would be really worth the cost if they came with an AM or FM feature , I would really like to have see that on the thrieve, and I have also heard that the company is about to plan the installation of the aptical audio with respect to the loss of the FM and AM service s as that once released would be really nice for us , I would really love to hear that dong from my tablet pc , I hope that it does not go beyond the peaks .

I just want to be happy with an official implementation of Netflix. I know the mods work hard to give root access. with a bit of luck the bloat ware software can be removed soon. or else this device is wonderful. And I think an Ethernet port would have been useful, as well as for communication using this within a LAN this is not the front camera is valuable for Google Goggles and inspect the barcodes, but I think a camera Higher resolution could do much better.

I guess, I just don’t desire for better version of features here , I just want an video player that could handle the major extension and play then without any issue or glitches in the it , I would rather love to have this one ,on the tablet that I am using .and I guess that there should be some improvement made in on the cover of the SD card as it like other ports would like to have a black bezel around this one as it might just be as helpful for me.

I would really love to glimpse a technique to revolutionize the audio out to the headphone jack as an alternative of evasion to the HDMI. Similar to the majority laptops when you attach it to a TV or monitor you be capable of changing the audio productivity to the defaulting speakers, and not on the tablet. And I think a flash on the camera would be quite better to use and an digitizing screen, (I feel personally) would be better for intermingle with the tablet on a more accurate level.

I think that this is the most funny thing that I have been doing here , here is what I have made here , think that it would be the best to use this I have been personally using this afor 2 weeks now and I really don ‘t think that it is really possible to implement the changes that you are thinking of as the product is already launched and I have to use this here , I have been trying to implement this without and efforts .