Thread: Does Toshiba Thrive Tablet have a support for 3G or 4Gservices

Does Toshiba Thrive Tablet have a support for 3G or 4Gservices

Het m guys please help out , I am in an situation in which I just cannot got to any other situation here I have been having some problem there with the configuration of the Toshiba Thrive Tablet as I just cannot get hold of the thing that I really wanted here , I have been trying to find an solution for this since a long time but , I just could not find an aspirate solution for this , so can someone please tell me if the Toshiba thrive has an support for 3g or 4g services .

Re: Does Toshiba Thrive Tablet have a support for 3G or 4Gservices

I think that query that you have asked here has an quite simple reply , I would suggest you to visit the Toshiba Thrive Tablet official site and then find out the list of feature s that are available on this there , as that might help you to solve your doubt in better way ,as it is the only that that I can guarantee to deliver you accurate replies , you can also refer to other sites relating to same thing that they are offering you .

He thanks for all the replies that you have given me, I think that is the most accurate replies that you have given me I would rather like to have a look at the most accurate replies that are not been available on the Toshiba Thrive Tablet official site , I have searched the whole site, but I just could not get hold of the any specification that stated that it had an support for 3 G and 4G services , and I have also checked other sites for the same , but there too I have n ‘t found anything .

Regrettably , they just don ‘t have any support for 3g and nor for 4 g services and that ‘s the reason why you were not been able to find this list of things in the computer that you were having I think that it would be more appealing here , to get this things done from you the companies side , but the company just does not seems to worry about it as it say that the wifi is the only thing that the users are going to use .

I think that Depends on your point of vision. I've had my Tablet G-6 months and by no means needs 3g or 4g services on the mobile phone. Whenever I felt like using it I just plugged me Mobile data when I need to tie up my phone, the rest of the time I make use of WI-fi which is freely available both at my office and my home. For countless people this is additional benefit as there are getting a tablet at an lower price as well as not getting locked into a contract by the supplier and the monthly access fee.

I think that after making a visit to the shopkeepers shop I was able to identify the mistakes that I made here , I think that it would be a lot better for me to use this here, I have been trying really hard – to secure a sime information about this , so I guess that it would be really very helpful for me , I have been previously using this and his have been really usefully for me , thanks for all the supports and the efforts that you have taken for me