Thread: Iphone 4 is compatible with Apple TV

Iphone 4 is compatible with Apple TV

I was managing several things on iphone. I have been using phone in addition to an Ipad for regularly, except merely lately acquired the Apple TV. There was a option to connect iphone to apple TV and I did it and then I have chosen a picky song on iphone, and was accessible through the option of either playing it on top of the phone (default) otherwise the Apple TV. I picked Apple. Automatically the Apple TV woke up, and played track to it. Thus my iphone is essentially capable to stream to the TV and carry it out of sleep. I have also tried with ipad 2 but no luck. Does anybody else done this?

Re: Iphone 4 is compatible with Apple TV

I am informed correctly, that there will be with the update 4.2 for the iPhone 4 the opportunity to stream music directly from your iPhone to the new Apple TV, that is, without that running iTunes on the PC. If I take my music on the iPod function of the iPad to the AppleTV stream, then keeps airplay not the order of a playlist on the iPad. It plays through the songs of each playlist.

The makers of multimedia software XBMC have managed to use the software to Apple TV and iPhone to port. In addition, XBMC now appropriate for the iPhone in April, but it's the makers are not very pleasant to use. XBMC on the iPhone to install an application and provide the makers hardware acceleration for decoding most video codecs of the open source media player software supports. The XBMC app works on the iPhone 4, but the XBMC team claims that this user may experience a lot of frustration. This is probably because the XBMC software is not optimized for use on small touchscreen of the iPhone 4.

Video from the iPhone 4 is a striking development to that from the previous 3GS model, on the other hand this improvement has currently in use the video formed by the phone 4 further than the utmost specifications meant for video playback on top of the Apple TV. It didn't awaken the TV otherwise the DTS, which WOULD have been spooky. I have the handbook at this time, therefore will have a gaze at the ipad2 settings. I haven't had a possibility to play through the Apple TV correctly up till now.

When playing a song, video or photos will be displayed when the Apple TV icon AirPlay. Easy to tap and it appears a window where you can then select the Apple TV for playback. It should be noted that a software update to the Apple TV needs to make so this is working. For me it certainly works well for said update. Now the PC need not necessarily be on when I want to hear music through my HiFi system.

I must say for my part that it is even better than from my PC to stream on the network. For while streaming from the PC immediately after the launch of Apple TV first thing reacts delayed (should probably find only the network and the buffer fill at startup), does AirPlay immediately when I launch Apple TV and play on my iPhone 4 the title for the selections. I hope you can here someone help. In doubt, just call the Apple hotline at times. I would guess after the fact but the feeling it's a problem with the network router with you.