Thread: Best music application for Toshiba thrive tablet running honeycomb

Best music application for Toshiba thrive tablet running honeycomb

Hi I own a very good tablet called Toshiba thrive, and I use to play music on that as this is my hobby as well, but I have noticed that the built in player has certain limitation while playing any files. I mean to say we need to play certain files only. and because of that only I am planning to have a good music application so that I can manage rather organize the music files effectively and play them the way I want, so it would be very good if you guys tell me the name of some of the application that I can download, thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Best music application for Toshiba thrive tablet running honeycomb

That’s good as I heard about the tablet, but it would be good if you tell the android version that you are using in the tablet, because from that only I can suggest you the best player, and this is why because the gingerbread has too many problems with some of the good applications, I hope you are running a higher version operating system in your tablet. I have phone running android OS and in that I am using UberMusic, so I am not sure whether it would run on the tablet as well or not but you can try for sure.

It seems that you never been on the android market often, because android users are very familiar with this players and the application if they daily visit and keep downloading the data from the market. So if you are not aware I would suggest you that you should find such application on the market itself, because as there are too many application it would be difficult to recommend any one of them, so I would say you should download the one according to your convenience.

I would like to tell the five best application for the music that you can run on your android device, but still I am not sure whether you’ll get it on the market or not, so surely you must have to search for the same, ok so very firstly you can have Doubletwist application in your tablet as this is one of the finest application, after this you can have Music[mspot] , MIUI, Winamp, and lastly Cubed, the one I uses is the winamp so would suggest you the same to have.

I am agree with the above user as they are the good players but still among them I would like to suggest you to have The MIUI application, basically it comes pre-installed with the MIUI ROM but let me tell you that this is not obtainable in the Android application market rather you need to search it on the internet and download it from other source. Apart from this, Well it is a immense application and shows to be a superior substitute for the stock applications offered by the android market.

Have you ever tried TuneWIKI? This is also finest application, but this is only for the videos, I mean to say you can play the audio files as well through this application but still it works good with the videos. Or else if you look apart you can have Pandora as well for your tablet, because the music organization by this application is very good, you can manage different play list and accessibility of those play list is quite easier.

Well I would like to tell recommend some of the name of the application and then you can download it according to your convenience. Very first you can have Pandora, RHAPSODY, google listen, audible, aldiko etc, see they all are best but at their own way, I mean to say some of them have very good capability to play the music whereas some them has very good ability to play the videos very effectively.