Thread: Stock browser lags while typing

Stock browser lags while typing

I just don’t know if I am the only one who is facing this problem but I would really like to know if this problem is been faced by anyone else other than me , did and anyone use the stock browser that comes with the Toshiba Thrive Tablet, actually can someone please help me with this topic as I really cannot find an aspirate user who have used this tablet so that they can confirm the same with me , well thanks in advance

Re: Stock browser lags while typing

Hey , I am using the same browser here on the Toshiba Thrive Tablet and it is just working perfectly fine with me , I think that you are typing to fast so that the browser could catch up with your speed , I have been using this pad and I need to say that it would be really very good to use just in case you don ‘t type that fast , I have been having some problem relating to lags with this when my brother used it as he types really fast and that caused some lags in it , but I guess other than that it is working perfectly fine for you .

I would suggest you to use a dolphin browser there as that might just help you to solve the problem that you are facing now , I have been previously having same problem here , but I really did not know about how to fix this until and unless I used an dolphin browser . Swift key X keyboard or Thumb keyboard. This seemed to be working just as fine as I they should and off course without any lags in them.

I use Opera on my thrive tablet that I have using because I find this a lot useful to me as I the speed in this problem here , I have been previously been to the many browser but I did get the speed that I wanted here, so I tried to use this one here, I have also tried to use this for downloading but that is the only part that seems a little buggy here , so I have solved this trouble by using skyfire browser for downloading anything usually it will download in Skyfire.

Dolphin browser is superior, other than at least on my tablet pc, but the Opera is to a greater extent faster than the dolphin browser . I be fond of the possibility of shortcuts to applications in the Dolphin HD, but barely constantly acknowledged. I cannot write like this in Opera, on the other hand, does not be acquainted with what the hell is wrong with that. But I guess , there are problem with every tablet pc so I don t’ think this one is worth complaining as that same could be solved by the using another browser .

Hey, I just figured out the problem t hat I was facing it was more related to the post that was to the keyboard that I used , I need to say that I would really like to have this one on the tablet the I was having , this was apparently fixed when used the a keypad from the shift key and that just worked for me , I mean the lags just vanished away do that was a problem that was caused to me with the problem keypad and not the dolphin browser .