Thread: Toshiba Thrive tablet gets pixilated

Toshiba Thrive tablet gets pixilated

I think that I have a weird problem here, I just received the Toshiba tablet that I order from the market , but I really don’t know of that works for me , here is what I have done , here , I have found out that Toshiba tablet get pixilated when used randomly , I think that it would be really good for me to use this one , so can someone please let me know if this is a general problem .

Re: Toshiba Thrive tablet gets pixilated

I think that it is same as the galaxy tab because the it has the same screen resolution as the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 on this phone ,so here is what I have found out here , I guess that it not an general problem one of my classmate have this same phone and he has does not have this problem on the tablet pc that he is using , I guess that the that tablet that you have received is fault so I suggest you to speak up for the same to Toshiba customer service .

I guess that lesion would be too early to take as that might just not be the cause and the pixilated issue that you are facing might be more on from your side ,as you might be trying to play some movies or video that have a very high definition and that could take some time for you tablet to recover , here is what I have found , or the other way round it could be just that you have not set the pixel setting to appriaote level which is causing you this problem so just ensure it.

Hey thanks for all the replies and the suggestion that you gave me , but I think that there is a difference between the screen resolution , is causing the pixilation issue so here I just changed the resolution to 1280 *800 pixels so that I could get an better display but , it seems that it just did not solved my problem , I also tried out the aspect ratio of 16:10 but then too the problem remained as it is , please help me out .

This might be caused due to the capacitive overlay on the top of the screen here is what I have through in order to fix this problem, We be acquainted with that manufacturers have formed the density of pixels in the build.prop to value equivalent to. If the root is, changers pixel density on the market (or simply editing the build.prop) can potentially ease this for those who trouble. I changed this in my Nook Color, but left my phone alone in SGS.

I think that you should not compare the two tablet together as the Samsung tablet has an Super PLS screen while the Toshiba has an IPS Screen which is the same as that as that of the apple ipad , so I think that it is not a major issue here, I have been using this since an long time and I need to say that the you should never compared tablet with each other as they have their own pro and cons , as the Toshiba has some cheap screen , the other way round the Toshiba has some really gret feature that other tablet do not have .

After reading all the comment that were given by you I think that it is an error that is most probably the problem that t is only caused to me, I think that is more helpful for me to use this one instead of the previous ly one , I think that it that it would be really useful for me as I can know now that I am the only one who is facing the problem well thanks for all the replies I think that it would be really useful for me .